Bawww I'm leavin DA forever

What is with all these whiney ass kids lately? They make stupid posts, look like an idiot, get their ass handed to them, then run to their journal and alert their watchers that they are leaving forever! If they're going to leave and deactivate, fucking do it. Don't tell anyone because no one wants to read that shit. Not to mention they're doing it in hopes of getting asspats begging them not to leave.

Oh let's not forget they do it in hopes of gaining white knights who will stand up to the evil trolls who did them wrong.

fuck this shit, this isn't facebook so if you're going to deactivate, do it and don't come back.
Stop claiming you're suicidal too. Suicidal over pointless fucking shit at that.

k I'm done ranting, and yes this is a callout thread. I'm tired of the bullshit I see.

also happy fucking new year.
Comments182
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Proof that DA is secretly filled with underaged kids who are too "kewl" for the rules.
If I were raising kids, I'd definitely teach them not to act like drama queens on the internet. Not just that they'll get into trouble with me, but they'll definitely get into trouble with the thousands of people.
That's why I like telling them not to let the door hit them in the ass on the way out. They don't really know what to do with that.
Stop expecting so much from the internet. They aren't going away anytime soon. So long as prepubescence is existent.
huh....either I'm in all the wrong groups or I've made all the wrong friends.

...for the rest of yous

WHITE KNIGHT FOR HIRE (only is Asian)!!! FOR THE CHEAP PRICE OF 5 POINTS PER SELF RIGHTEOUS COMMENT!
YOU R SOOO MEAN! :iconsadplz:

I'M GONNA LEAV DA FURUVUR NAO. GOODBYE YOW FUCKERS!

Happy fucking new year too.
It's not lately. It's one of those delightful phenomena that dA has had the pleasure of experiencing for many years. 
yes I know this, and realize "lately" was the wrong way of putting it. But are we ever thinking when we're ranting?
Pff, this has been going on for years.
I made this a long time ago: [link]

And happy fucking New Year to you too.
Eh, can't say it bothers me. I don't pay any attention to those journals at all, unless it's someone who's art I admire. But those people usually just get less active here and more active on another site and simply provide a link.
I say they are either fail trolls or little kids maybe.
Indeed. I wish my dog was smart enough to do that, but whenever I cover her up with a blanket she pulls at it like it's attacking her or something. So I'm like "OKAY STAY COLD THEN".
lol maybe she's not cold...dogs have fur for a reason
I don't know. She curls up on her pillow thing like she'd almost dead, all trembling and ducks her head so far down that she DOES look cold. Now that she got older she started accepting the blanket, but she has her crazy moments of fight with it, even now. :XD: I don't understand her, but she makes me laugh so much when she does it.
lol aw poor thing.

Maybe there's a smell on the blanket she doesn't like? lol
My dog hates anything that smells remotely like cinnamon for some reason. He just goes batshit (this is unfortunate because i have a love for cinnamon buns and he won't approach me after i eat one :stare: )
Aww, that's too bad! :noes: but I hate cinnamon too, so I sadly can relate. :XD:

Mine doesn't really hate anything, she'll eat rocks if you give them to her. :paranoid: but she does this curious thing with sprays.
Things like tanning spray, or hairspray, if you spray it on the ground she'll bow down to smell it, then throw herself on the spot where you sprayed it with her back on it and she'll start moving as if she's trying to scratch her back. :lol: I'll seriously make a video out of that someday, it's hilarious.
View all replies
It's the internet. What can I say? :dummy:
It's best when it's someone who's "left" maybe 3 times before.
yeah, that's also known as "flouncing"
And you wonder why I rarely venture the forums here as before. Same old shit.
it doesn't happen that often when I am around, so I usually end up missing most of the bullshit.
That's because you're a bit of a forum newbie. Who is yet to understand a dead horse topic when you see one. But I'm sure you'll learn eventually. Keep in mind that here at Complaints, we tend to be dicks so you have to get used to it.