Details

Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 30

Dear Piers Morgan,

:iconbumsy:
No one gives a flying fuck about your stance on guns or the fact that you're volunteering to become some sort of public Martyr by deporting yourself from the US. We don't want you in the UK either, you opinionated attention whore.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconvisionoftheworld:
He told a dangerous coward of a pro-gun nutcase that he was a... dangerous coward and a stupid and ignorant person. And the guy IS. You do realize what this is about right? Oh wait...

I get the sense that British people really hate Piers Morgan for some reason. Like, damn people :eyepopping:
Okay so tell me what's going on with the guy? Being a chat show interviewer is hardly the most controversial thing to be. Did he make a pass at the queen or something?
:iconcindarellapop:
CindarellaPop Dec 31, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
It always smacks of over-inflated self importance when people threaten to leave if they don't get their way. It's almost as if they think they'll be missed. Alls I can say is, don't let the door hit you on the way out, because I don't want ass prints on my door.
:iconlobosabio:
I take it this means that the US has finally had enough of that bastard. Of course, the UK doesn't want him back so we now have to figure out where to send him. I vote Brazil somewhere in the vicinity of Manaus.
:iconensoul:
ensoul Dec 31, 2012  Professional General Artist
At what point can we legally just lock him in a cage with Jeremy Clarkson and pipe in booze?
:iconrandomrobskii:
RandomRobskii Dec 31, 2012  Student Filmographer
I don't really care what Piers Morgan has to say, but I'm with him on this one.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:roll:
:iconjeweledscarab:
JeweledScarab Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Because his head isn't far enough up his ass already, everyone give him more attention.

Him and Simon Cowell are just atrocious individuals.
:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Piers Morgan isn't actually a UK citizen, so we can deport him too :dummy:
Add a Comment: