Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 49

Copyright violation.......

:iconlastzonetrooper:
LastZoneTrooper Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
The user known as socalgooner70 appears to be posting works that are not his own. in almost all of the pictures posted, is the symbol and related link of DeniseMilani.com . Copyright infringement up front, this guy needs to be removed before he moves onto more frequent artists. if he is able to take these unmodified pictures off of the web and post them as his own, what is to prevent him from doing the same with another deviantart artists art? i just hope that other artists, premium members or not agree with this. either the art on his page needs to be removed, or he needs to be removed completely. furthermore, i would like to apologize for the last part of the comment i left on his page, was not my intention to make it sound like a serious threat, rather than a warning of epic proportions.

Devious Comments

:iconstivia:
sTiViA Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist
:lock: At OP's request.
:icongrimcw:
GrimCW Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013
fun point in case.
[link]

how many violations can you spot?
and most a few months old...
:iconpatt-ytto:
Patt-Ytto Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
That's nice honey.
:icongrimcw:
GrimCW Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
GL with that.
DA's gone and started making some serious FUBAR decisions lately where, unless reported by the copyright holder/original artist, they won't take action on these trolls.
and saying/doing anything about it yourself is grounds for a swift ban from the site.

go ahead, look it up. Tis why many are just moving out of DA and letting it become the next myspace.

glad i've nothing worth, nor capable of being, stolen...
:iconteenytinytentacles:
TeenyTinyTentacles Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013   General Artist
:iconfluttershyniceplz:
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Report and move onnnn~
:icondraumstafur:
draumstafur Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Report to help desk, as others have said, and talk to the thief - maybe they don't know what they're doing is a violation of copyright law.

I dislike the attitude of "not your personal army". dA is a community, and we all have a duty to keep our community free of thieves. the staff is not the punishing god. the words of many most times drive off thieves better than staff action which may or may not be too late.
:iconjessaflux:
JessaFlux Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013   Photographer
omg, you sound like a broken record. Did you cut and paste your own answer?
:iconlastzonetrooper:
LastZoneTrooper Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
are you simply trolling me for the laughs or just to be a mean bitch? i already reported it thanks to some help gratefully given by another deviantart user. i did not know where to go and someone told me where to put in a report. if you actually go back and read, you will see that. respect others as you wish to be treated right? this is your respect tossed back your way.
Add a Comment: