Details

Closed to new replies
December 31, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 43

Well, that wasn't awkward at all.

:icondarkanddefiant:
I've just returned from the company christmas party/karaoke thing. I am not ahpopy. I am also a bit drunk. And horribly embarrassed.

To start out, the company christmas party was... interesting in the least. I didn't expect to be hauled into the back to help with dinner. I really wasn't. I kinda regret it now, going to the party. but it was free booze, so why the fuck not?

anyhoo, one of the guys who used to work there (ironically i used to have a crush on him, still kinda do OMFG) was there was we started talking a bit and hanging out. now, he hasn't been there in a while, so he doesn't know all the new people who work there now. so a group of us decide to go and sing karaoke a bit. terri, one of the chicas with us, is already wasted and tags along. she drinks more. awesome.

she then decides to play match maker with me and this guy i was hanging with. OERSGHAS;EOGHA;EGKJ
i think i need more liquor.

tl;dr;
it was a bad day/night.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpairing-nazi:
Pairing-Nazi Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
I need to get a job so I can go to parties.

I live such a boring life.
plus you can have money to buy awesome shit. :la:
:iconpairing-nazi:
Pairing-Nazi Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
Yes! :la:
:iconschnitzelmobile:
What can I say? Shit happens
lots of it lately.
:iconblackvragor:
blackvragor Dec 31, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I thought there was going to be some epic climax to this story...

Or was there? Eh? Eh?
all i want to remember from this night was to not take an already drunk chick to the bar and a guy i like at the same time. bad things happen.
:iconblackvragor:
blackvragor Dec 31, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I once gessoed a 7 foot canvas with my naked body in the middle of an apartment parking lot because I was smashed on tequila at 4 in the morning. Could have been much worse.
Add a Comment: