Well, that wasn't awkward at all.

I've just returned from the company christmas party/karaoke thing. I am not ahpopy. I am also a bit drunk. And horribly embarrassed.

To start out, the company christmas party was... interesting in the least. I didn't expect to be hauled into the back to help with dinner. I really wasn't. I kinda regret it now, going to the party. but it was free booze, so why the fuck not?

anyhoo, one of the guys who used to work there (ironically i used to have a crush on him, still kinda do OMFG) was there was we started talking a bit and hanging out. now, he hasn't been there in a while, so he doesn't know all the new people who work there now. so a group of us decide to go and sing karaoke a bit. terri, one of the chicas with us, is already wasted and tags along. she drinks more. awesome.

she then decides to play match maker with me and this guy i was hanging with. OERSGHAS;EOGHA;EGKJ
i think i need more liquor.

tl;dr;
it was a bad day/night.
Comments44
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I need to get a job so I can go to parties.

I live such a boring life.
plus you can have money to buy awesome shit. :la:
What can I say? Shit happens
lots of it lately.
I thought there was going to be some epic climax to this story...

Or was there? Eh? Eh?
all i want to remember from this night was to not take an already drunk chick to the bar and a guy i like at the same time. bad things happen.
I once gessoed a 7 foot canvas with my naked body in the middle of an apartment parking lot because I was smashed on tequila at 4 in the morning. Could have been much worse.
THAT, sounds like good fun! Good erotic fun!!
:lmao: how the fuck did you manage that? did you even get caught?
Well I drank a bunch of tequila and then poured gesso on myself. The rest is history. Did not get caught! We're an art town down here in Denton! :la:
woooow. i think i'd might have fun there depenindin on how good the moonshine is.
Alcohol is the solution. Drink more until you can't remember the night. Problem solved :nod:
i did get moonshine tonight too. it's delish. it will help the horribleness.
Be sure to get some aspirin for the next morning headache! :la:
aspirin and orange juice.
Just go to sleep and maybe it will all go away. :paranoid:
So I take it things did not work out between you and the guy despite you being a "bit" drunk?
we have a bit of a history, actually. someone else tried hooking us up, and it ended horribly.
Lol, I guess it is not meant to be?
apparntly. tho however i was tipsy enough to candidly discuss it with him on the way home. which was way less awkward since drunkard wasn't there.