Closed to new replies
December 30, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 215

Misandry

:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Some tumblr shit. Yes I know, tumblr is dumb and stupid, but I honestly can't believe people actually think this way. It's just, how did they not self abort?

If you are familiar with tumblr, you should know about the whole privilege deal, and everyone trying to grab an oppression card. Because being oppressed is a hip and cool fad. And it gives you a right to hate and be racist/sexist/whatever to anyone you want without having to be called out on it.

Well my complaint is about misandry. Yes, it is a thing, it exist. It's the reverse of misogyny. Sexism happens to men too, surprise surprise. But then you have faux-feminists try to claim that men cannot experience sexism at all, and that misandry does not exist, and that you cannot be a victim of sexism if you are not oppressed.

Fuck that shit, that is a prime example of sexism right there. It's pretty fucking sexist to say an entire sex cannot experience sexism ever because they aren't oppressed. That's throwing the experiences of those men who have been victims of sexism, right in their fucking face as if it were nothing. It absolutely disgusts me. I really want to strangle these people.

They honestly believe it's okay to go around screaming 'KILL ALL MEN/CUT THEIR DICKS OFF/DIE MEN SCUM/etc, etc.' because:

1.) Women can NEVER be sexist.
2.) Their sexism is justified and it is okay for them to be sexist fuckwits because they are ~oppressed~.
3.) OMG IMMA (faux)FEMINIST LOL11!

And if you dare point out their hypocrisy, you are either:

1.) An MRA.
2.) A man.
3.) Brainwashed female with internalized misogyny.

These shits make feminism look like a fucking joke too. I love when misandrists try to claim they are feminists when feminism is about equality among men and women, not just women. Women before us didn't fight for our rights for it to turn into THIS. In fact they would be pretty ashamed. Even better is when they scream death threats and threats of violence against men then turn around and ask "WHY R MEN SO VIOLENT OMG"

Or when they claim that misandry isn't a real word, just a word men made up and whined enough about to get put in the dictionary. The irony in this is when I see these faux feminists parade around in shirts/hats/jackets/bracelets with MISANDRY written all over it as if it were some sort of logo.

ah. ha ha ha.

Late night complaints. And I have to go to work in 6 hours.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcodepurpleyedrawings:
CodePurpleyedrawings Featured By Owner Jan 28, 2013  Hobbyist Artist
Wait! We have cats! And GIFs! As well as Mass Effect, Doctor Who, and intelligent remarks and observations sometimes! We can redeem ourselves, you'll see! There's even ironic social justice blogs!
:iconwiffleball:
WiffleBall Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
You even hear of the book "SCUM Manifesto"? I would think that it's partially to blame for all this shit.
:iconrocueto:
RoCueto Featured By Owner Jan 27, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
When women were finally allowed frontline military possitions, Jezebel was talking about how American Horror Story rubbed them the wrong way.
For every Girlwriteswhat in youtube, we have a conwoman like anita sarkeesian.
For every Amelia Earhart there's a million Snookis.

And it's not the former of each line who are crying about being opressed, while being the worse kind of female there is.
:iconfantasylover103:
fantasylover103 Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
:o

This is why I'mnever getting a tumblr.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013  Professional
... Whiiiich takes us right back to...

Tumblr.

Why are you on tumblr.

There is your problem.
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 23, 2013
Because I cannot wrap my head around the fact people this brain damaged exist and probably act like this outside the net.

I would publicly shame them heh
:iconkendrubbin:
Kendrubbin Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Student Photographer
You're just jealous because I'm a gender-queer trisexual empowered lesbian womyn. You're just trying to force your privilege on me, cis scum!
:iconwheezergirl:
wheezergirl Featured By Owner Jan 6, 2013
Because being oppressed is a hip and cool fad.

What.

WHAT.

:iconfacepalmplz:

:iconzombie-goldfish:
zombie-goldfish Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
I saw a feminist tumblr the other day that claims all men are rapists (they can rape you without even touching you), that they are dogs and should be trained as such, and other ridiculous claims. I originally thought it was a troll but now that I think of it it wouldn't surprise me..
And this has reminded me of "fatty acceptance/skinny privileges".
:iconpaellamagi:
paellamagi Featured By Owner Jan 5, 2013  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Male privilege man. It's much easier to be a man in many fields, especially those that pay well or are male dominated. Hell, I can't even go into a car yard, or a guitar shop without the salesperson ignoring me and speaking to the male, even if I'm the one making the purchase.
Add a Comment: