Closed to new replies
December 29, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 23

Don't get sports hooligans

:iconcommanderhavoc:
commanderhavoc Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I just don't get all these idiotic sports hooligans who mess up cities whether their team wins or loses.
In the end, by destroying cars, shops and other things, they will have to pay for it in the end with higher taxes and perhaps fines AND jail time.
It just boggles my mind that these so called people do these things and sometimes it happens that a lot of them end up killed either by their own bottomless stupidity or by angry civilians who saw them destroy their homes or stores.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconapricots-from-nara:
Apricots-from-Nara Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student General Artist
Hooligans? I like that word.
:iconjuliabohemian:
Juliabohemian Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional Photographer
Shenanigans!
:iconitaliandragon:
ItalianDragon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Well they just do that to wreck shit up, no less no more.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Professional
Because hey- it's JUST sports, right?
Yeah, they shouldn't be overreacting like that.
:iconcatapultedcarcass:
CatapultedCarcass Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
And to all the people soiling their own trousers about the word 'hooligan': Britain has a particular problem with violent football fans which is commonly referred to as 'hooliganism'. If you watched a news story about it then you'd hear that word being used.
:iconalzircon:
alzircon Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
"Hooligan" is a commonly used word in Russian as well, not considered "old" or anything. Pfft, Americans.:giggle:
:iconcatapultedcarcass:
CatapultedCarcass Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Don't worry, I wasn't planning on getting a hooligan. I think I'll get a dog instead.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I'm surprised local police forces havn't been given permits to treat football hooligans like pests and shoot them with rubber bullets yet. They wouldn't be so destructive and mouth when they're taken down a notch.
Yeah, it is surprising that no police force in the world has been given the permit to treat them as pests and such.
It would certainly discourage a lot of potential hooligans from ever attempting anything, since rubber bullets are extremely painful to get hit by.
Add a Comment: