Bacon Fingers

So today is my boyfriend's birthday, and I decided to cook him a nice brunch (it was going to be breakfast, but he didn't want to eat so heavy before his doctor's appointment this morning) of bacon, eggs, and leftover holiday potatoes.

I don't like bacon or eggs. Bacon makes my stomach hurt just looking at it. But I decided to treat him for his birthday and cook it anyway. I'm pulling out the bacon I plan to use, lay it out on a plate, ready to go.

I go to wash my hands...no water. :iconstaresplz: I try to disinfect with alcohol, but the bacon smell remains. And I need a shower rather badly. So now I'm the weird, unwashed pregnant chick with bacon fingers.

:grump:
Comments45
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"I don't like bacon"

What.
I second this.
Sounds like a food =/
Did your pipes burst or something? (Happened to me a couple years ago, NOT fun.)
Not sure, maybe they froze. It's still not acting right.
Well, some water jugs should fix the issue (kind of). Ever bathed in water you had to heat up on a stove? (Not fun.)
Bacon gives me heart burn. But, one time I went to trader joes and got the best.
Salad fingers is healthier. :iconsaladfingersplz:
So long as you don't try to eat Hubert Cumberdale. He tastes of soot and poo. :iconhubertcumberdaleplz:
I heard Marjery Stewart - Baxter tastes pretty good.
Like sunshine dust,I heard. :nod:
But first, I must wash my petticoat.
Lingering bacon is like a jellyfish sting, you have to pee on it.

Bacon is everything. Do not question this.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm bacon
You... don't like bacon.

Does not compute.
Awkward moment for the water to go out.. 0.o
The only thing I can't ever seem to get off of my hands is onion.

After dicing onions, my hands smell like them for easily, 3 days, no matter how much soap and hot water I use. :grump:
i don't mind it as much as i used to, mainly cause i'm around it so much lately. :lol: lemon does wonders for smells, as well as vinager (white primarily) and tends to work faster than soap and water.
I love onion. I'd rather smell of onions than bacon.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I do too. :lol: But 3 days after making a curry or a pasta dish and smelling onion, it gets real confusing.