It's not even noon yet.

:bulletgreen:This day has sucked so hard. Remember how I said I took a driving test for the first time the other day and failed? Yeah. I had that shit rescheduled for this morning at 11:30. At about 8:30am, the sky decides to scatter god's dandruff fucking everywhere. :stare:
:bulletgreen:I know, I know. It's not exactly smart to schedule a driving test in the end of December in Michigan. :facepalm: But it wasn't supposed to snow this morning. :saddummy:
So, I've waisted 112 dollars on road tests because the fuckers wouldn't give us a refund for the scheduled test today. I DIDN'T EVEN DRIVE, ASSHAT

:bulletgreen:I almost got in a car accident on a fucking bridge over a strong-currnet river. I'm still shaking :stare: It was icy and we fish tailed into the railing, almost smacking another car. I'm just glad everything was okay. Do you know how much that would have sucked?! :iconidontloveitplz:
:bulletgreen: Then my mom makes a comment about how I panic way to easily and how it can be such a pain in the ass. She knows I have really bad anxiety. She thinks I don't need medicine, but then complains about how annoying it is when I have panic attacks and shit. Excuse me :stare:

:bulletgreen: I woke up with a sore throat, my voice is almost gone so I sound like an old choking seal. I have a terrible cough as well. Some guys for propane had to shut our heat off for like two hours, so my house is cold. I'm cold. I got 2 hours of sleep and I still haven't had my breakfast. :saddummy: AND ITS NOT EVEN NOON YET.

Jesus christ that was a long list of complaints.

:icontealdeerplz: It's been a bad day. :/
Comments39
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It seems that a lot of people with anxiety (or depression) have trouble getting their parents to understand that it's something that needs professional help and not something they should/can just get over.

good luck with driving though. Just driving where I live in Indiana sucks, I'm terrified of driving to Kalamazoo in January to visit my boyfriends family. It's definitely not a great time to take a road test.
Yeah. :/

Thanks. I know, now I'm waiting until the spring.
It has been a bad day for me because this day has passed SO FUCKING QUICK. :explosion:
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that.
I'm serious bro. :unimpressed: The morning and day went by like in a jiffy and the night is like, slow.
:ohnoes: Set something on fire, that always makes me feel better.
Bad anxiety? Snowing? Driving test?

... Do you see the problem there?
Yes. :saddummy:
But like I said, it wasn't supposed to snow this morning so I would have been dandy. But no. :stare:
I hope for your sake that driving there isn't anything like driving here.
Driving is... rough... in the tri-state area.
Ah. I understand.
THANKS MUCHLY! :dummy:
Do you know how to handle icy roads? Maybe try practicing in a big empty parking lot with someone who does. My dad taught me how to do all sorts of stuff like hand brake turns that way, as well as basic ice handling. You'll feel a lot better about driving in the winter when you have that practice under your belt instead of finding out on top of a bridge like you did today.
buy some rescue remedy from the herb store. It'll help your nerves ;) and plus, it's safe! :lol:
To be fair, anxiety is very counter-productive to driving. It's about the last thing you should do. If you're still panicking hardcore in hairy situations, you might not be ready for your license.
That's the exact reason why I don't drive.
After a while, driving gets much easier and less stressful. You just have to get through the nervous first few months and eventually you'll be fine. The more you drive, the easier it gets.
Maybe you're right. :/
Driving will get easier and less stressful the more you do it. I was horribly nervous when I first started but now it's the easiest thing ever. (Except for rain, I had a traumatizing accident involving rain)

Spend more time practicing behind the wheel. Eventually it will be second nature. I wouldn't rush getting your license and then end up getting hurt.
I'm not nervous about driving in general, it's just driving in the winter. This is my first winter behind the wheel, so I'm very timid about it.
You'll get more comfortable with it. Just stick with it.