Closed to new replies
December 28, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 38

It's not even noon yet.

:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Student Photographer
:bulletgreen:This day has sucked so hard. Remember how I said I took a driving test for the first time the other day and failed? Yeah. I had that shit rescheduled for this morning at 11:30. At about 8:30am, the sky decides to scatter god's dandruff fucking everywhere. :stare:
:bulletgreen:I know, I know. It's not exactly smart to schedule a driving test in the end of December in Michigan. :facepalm: But it wasn't supposed to snow this morning. :saddummy:
So, I've waisted 112 dollars on road tests because the fuckers wouldn't give us a refund for the scheduled test today. I DIDN'T EVEN DRIVE, ASSHAT

:bulletgreen:I almost got in a car accident on a fucking bridge over a strong-currnet river. I'm still shaking :stare: It was icy and we fish tailed into the railing, almost smacking another car. I'm just glad everything was okay. Do you know how much that would have sucked?! :iconidontloveitplz:
:bulletgreen: Then my mom makes a comment about how I panic way to easily and how it can be such a pain in the ass. She knows I have really bad anxiety. She thinks I don't need medicine, but then complains about how annoying it is when I have panic attacks and shit. Excuse me :stare:

:bulletgreen: I woke up with a sore throat, my voice is almost gone so I sound like an old choking seal. I have a terrible cough as well. Some guys for propane had to shut our heat off for like two hours, so my house is cold. I'm cold. I got 2 hours of sleep and I still haven't had my breakfast. :saddummy: AND ITS NOT EVEN NOON YET.

Jesus christ that was a long list of complaints.

:icontealdeerplz: It's been a bad day. :/

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconthecoin-operatedgirl:
theCoin-operatedGirl Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
It seems that a lot of people with anxiety (or depression) have trouble getting their parents to understand that it's something that needs professional help and not something they should/can just get over.

good luck with driving though. Just driving where I live in Indiana sucks, I'm terrified of driving to Kalamazoo in January to visit my boyfriends family. It's definitely not a great time to take a road test.
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Photographer
Yeah. :/

Thanks. I know, now I'm waiting until the spring.
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
:iconsauti-alamisi:
Sauti-Alamisi Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
It has been a bad day for me because this day has passed SO FUCKING QUICK. :explosion:
Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that.
:iconsauti-alamisi:
Sauti-Alamisi Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
I'm serious bro. :unimpressed: The morning and day went by like in a jiffy and the night is like, slow.
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student Photographer
:ohnoes: Set something on fire, that always makes me feel better.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional
Bad anxiety? Snowing? Driving test?

... Do you see the problem there?
Yes. :saddummy:
But like I said, it wasn't supposed to snow this morning so I would have been dandy. But no. :stare:
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional
I hope for your sake that driving there isn't anything like driving here.
Add a Comment: