Controversial Material, Sexual Harassment, and Self-Censorship

Yesterday's fiasco should not have happened. And while this is fanning a fire, I am a little fucking livid right now.

Yes, I know that I had an image on my account that could be construed as sexual. No, I did not expect for that image to be spammed across half the threads on this board, for numerous sex jokes to be made, or for people to go to my account page to continue to harass me with said jokes. That's what you would call "taking things too far."

Contortion is something I have always been really passionate about. It makes sense that I would put up photos relating to it on my gallery. But why in the fuck do some of you feel the need to shit on that? How is that fair?

Look. I love most of the people on this board because most of you guys are nice people. I get along with a good lot of you, and I do my best to abide by the unwritten customs of Complaints. If I make a mistake, I try to own up to it; I try not to pin the blame on others.

However, there are some people here (and you know who you are) whose attacks were uncalled for and crossed the line horrendously. Seriously, fuck you, grow up and stop being perverted pieces of shit. Or if you're going to be perverted pieces of shit, then go /b/ because they'd love to have you.

I've taken the "sexual" pieces down because of the rampant bullshit. Personally, I think having to do that is pretty terrible. Why should I have to censor myself and what I'm passionate about just to avoid being seen as a sex object? Seriously.
Comments129
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, tits. What did I miss?
yeah my furry ERP guide is a little bit controversial but fuck it yolo. :D
Alright, how do I put it nicely...

:iconmingplz:
Ah shit, I missed it. Hope I didn't miss much.
noo, it's good! it means we don't have to deal with her bull faggotry any longer! :la:
I could have had one more pointless argument where she thought she was winning.
Do I post a pony reaction thumbnail, or do I art whore?

Arrrgh, I'm so conflicted in this matter...
I’m always happy when a reactionary has their finger on the self destruct button.
Fuck. I guess I'm late to the party
Aah excellent no more thread-per-day.
"COMPLAINTS HAS CHANGED!1 I'M LEAVING!"
"DESPITE NOTHING CHANGED HERE FOR YEARS."
"IT'S JUST NOT THE FUCKING SAME ANYMORE!1"
:unimpressed: She'll be back in a year or so.
maybe she'll lurk and not say anything and pretend she left? :shrug:
If she would have lurked more to begin with, maybe she would have thought twice about joining. Makes more since than saying "WELL COMPLAINTS USED TO BE THIS WAY" as an excuse.
View all replies
could've just disabled comments. but why am i saying this now? op deactivated. i really didn't see that coming...
And this is why the images I post of my self are not showing much.
Namely ones Prosaix will go to town on.