ART THIEF

So this deviant ~LoveMyInspiration is an art thief. I told her to show respect for artists and don't steal art but she hid my comments instead. She also hid comments from other people who noticed that she stole photos. I'm writing here to spread the word about this art thief. Maybe she stole your works, check out her gallery.
I've reported her to the Help Desk. I've also reported some of her deviations. But it'll be a long process because of the holidays. Please help DA to get rid of this art thief.
Comments222
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
It's good that you reported them :) If you want to help speed up the process, the best thing you can do is letting the copyright owners know, they can get it dealt with with high priority. Calling them out publicly is not the right way to go about this as you're only encouraging harassment. :lock:
Also, learn how to use the fucking Help Desk.
Not your personal army.
You may wanna get this thread locked, your friend is getting anally enraged. :iconlocksignalplz:
She deactivated. :lol:
It's awesome! :aww: it's always good to have less theaves here
Just had a thought (for everyone who reads this and wants to help out).

You can actually try and track down the original owner by Google searching the image. You can then link them to the page and encourage them to complain about the theft. dA will have to remove the image, or risk getting sued.

Right click image > copy URL > Google Images > click little camera icon > paste > search
You made a really good point! I've already found several owners and I'll try to let them know
I've reported her to the Help Desk.

And that's all you should have done. Posting about it here isn't really going to help get anything done any faster, as none of us here can do much more than what you did :thumbsup: Patience, my pet. Patience.
If someone broke into your house would you call the police or make a Complaints thread?
Everybody knows you're supposed to make a status update about it on facebook. :roll:
With a picture of your reflection in the bathroom mirror, making a sad face
This thread seriously crashed. :lol:
Well, more like it was hijacked and then crashed.
Oh, it was hijacked from the start.
And do you know where did some of her 'stolen art' came from? Any link? No?
Some of the artwork has the links on it o.O'
Yes [link] Here's the original by Russian pro photographer, non-deviant. Find the same pic in her gallery edited
I reported that. :thumbsup:
I smell something awful. It's the smell of butthurt. Meanwhile intellectual property is not actual property, and that the only thing infringing about that is the claim that she created the work- for which she didn't. How do you steal a right? Lol, you can't.
Do you not understand how the law works or..? IP includes anything with a copyright, patent or trademark.

This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen on dA.
Intellectual property is property, too. And someone who has rights can start a lawsuit against a person who stole his rights. And if he wins the case in the court, the thief has to pay some serious money. That's why in civilized world people buy rights to make a movie from a book, for example. Protection of intellectual property is a law in many countries. Also many countries signed Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works. Internet makes you think that everythings is free in this worls but it actually isn't. Sorry for the butthurt