We should ban everyone with a negative opinion.

Wouldn't it be SO hilarious if the admins just up and decided that Complaints had become a cancer and started purging it? IE: Blocking anyone who bashed another user from ever posting in it again? How many people would actually be left on the forum? I'm thinking less than 20%, though some of you would probably say less than 2%. Complaints would probably go from most frequented board to least frequented in a matter of days.

---

Actual Complaint 1: The other day I got an ingrown nail. I removed it and now the side of my toe is all icky and painful. It'll be days before it heals properly and it makes me wonder why humans have toenails at all.

Actual Complaint 2: I'm lonely. :iconsadtardplz:
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I hate ingrown toenails! Had two of my toes fixed up so I wouldn't get them (as often I guess). Have a thinner nail but no more pain :nod:
Stop using tight shoes. And what *VISIONOFTHEWORLD said. :B
And thus concludes another shitty Journal update from ~humanknotgirl Stay tuned for next time, when we get an update on what mommy is making for breakfast.
I must have gotten blocked for this remark! :lol: I tried to make another comment to one of the OP's replies to *Penhuin, but it says I'm blocked :rofl:
That's what you get for being a big online bully!
I only blocked him because I notice he follows you like a goddamned puppy dog and because I can't block you for 48 hours. Had I known you were going to necro every goddamned thread I ever made I would have been more careful. But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
Necro? We can't necro threads anymore, they get automatically locked. Also you never blocked me. And I don't give a shit as to why you blocked him, don't come licking my shoes and telling me your life story. I don't care.
The hell?! :stare: I don't follow you like a puppy :lol: OP is seriously an idiot to think that :rofl:
Eh I have no idea, I didn't comment in most of her threads till today... :lol:
View all replies
Hey! :ohnoes: I'll have you know, I'm a big, online bully superhero :iconsnobplz:
We'd just go back to Help With Life :lol:
Or the religion forum, seeing that's a huge magnet for flames and trolling.
True. I chose HWL because that's where the complaints-esque threads started, if I remember right.
Ingrown nails happen because of failure to cut the nails. Learn to cut your toenails and it won't happen anymore. That is my positive opinion :)
Not to mention shoes that don't fit right...
INGROWN TOE NAILS HURT LIKE A BITCH :noes:
Itcheh vuhjaynas averywear
Cut your toe off.
Don't you need your big toe for balance?
Don't ruin my attempt at being a decent person :grump:
Hey, if I don't need it I'll happily cut it off!
I'll get the knife.
I'd rather have us be in Complaints than everywhere else on the forum. :lol:

And I think everyone else would prefer us be concentrated to Complaints, as well.