Gun Control Cowards

Comment Flagged as Spam
Comments247
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I grew up in a gun-loving household. We own guns. I also play violent video games, and you can just see from my devID, that I'm such a VIOWENT KIWWAH!

It's good to know how to aim and operate a gun.. stricter control criminalizes guns.. and then only criminals will obtain them. So that problem is exacerbated! People are full of dumb and don't understand this!
Also, I love when someone posts and unpopular opinion, they are automatically labled a troll. You dissapoint me, complaints community.
If you don't believe in gun control, ask yourself this: Is there somebody out there you think should not have a gun?

IF the answer is "Yes", then your lack of belief in gun control is a lie - that's called "Gun control".
Meh. Obvious troll is obvious.
I started reading this. Then I read your first sentence and it's rather offensive. That's extremely disrespectful to the dead the way you worded that. You sir, need to have your fingers broken. Because you shouldn't be on the internet.

Have a good day.
Post this in politics. Please.:aww:
He did. It got locked.
Aw. That thread didn't last long.:(
dude, your right about the dictatorship thing. just take a real good look at who is running this country. look at what he plans to do by 2016. that Obama fucktard is running good ol' USA into the ground, and this is not a racist related issue. and the sad fact is the majority of the citizens of this country are too blind to see it. lately, this is just another ploy to disarm the populace so we cannot retaliate if the Government tries to take total control. Yes boys and girls, its no longer a conspiracy theory worked up by enraged hippies from the 60's, it real and its fact. Yes, it was unfortunate in terms of circumstance for that school to be hit by a douchebag with heavy weaponry, and sadness felt for all of the lives lost, but guns are not the problem, idiotic people are. don't believe all of that political propaganda that you see on the news and in the papers as it is only another means of trying to convert you to their point of view. for use in taking away our right to bear arms. The Government and the people who support it, need to stop focusing on gun control as that will never work, and start trying to get a handle on the people (the "crazies" as they are duly called) who should not be near firearms.
the whole gun business never affected me.
Of course there's no gun control in the US. Because people still shoot up schools.
>There is no gun culture in the United States
>There is no gun culture in the United States

fix'd
Obvious troll is obvious.
This thread is guntarded.
How many of you are parents? Be none of you!
You are just paranoid and need guns to be your security blanket. People like you need to grow up and your laws need to arrest anyone who shoots to kill for murder. REGARDLESS of what the other person was doing in your house. No-one has the right to kill!
If you kill someone and you were not in mortal danger, then you're arrested. That's already the law.

If someone is trying to kill you, then you try to kill them back. Self defense is a very good reason to kill. They'll have to live with it the rest of their life but at least they'd be alive.
Could you live with it?
Just proves how sick gun owners are.
Nice generalization there... Too bad I don't even carry a knife! :D You see, law generally prohibits guns around here, and I don't really need them. Of course, when you're an outlaw, you don't really care about such insignificant details – a few years more or less once you get caught with a Chinese black market toy gun don't really matter, especially when your social background can be an excuse for everything. Your laws and rights won't affect people: Killers will be killers, and they will find their ways of arming themselves, one way or another.

Do you think that taking away what little means of protection sane people have will stop the few who really snap? For example, if teachers carried guns, or there was an armed security officer, the shooter could have been taken down way faster.
Like I said, I'd have to live with it for the rest of my life.
And be on the run. Most killers have friends and family who will never let you have a normal life ever again. People forget that others don't have a sense of justice. Again, could you live with it?
Already answered this twice.