Details

Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 262

Gun Control Cowards

Flagged as Spam

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconveronicarockstrom:
veronicarockstrom Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I grew up in a gun-loving household. We own guns. I also play violent video games, and you can just see from my devID, that I'm such a VIOWENT KIWWAH!

It's good to know how to aim and operate a gun.. stricter control criminalizes guns.. and then only criminals will obtain them. So that problem is exacerbated! People are full of dumb and don't understand this!
:iconveronicarockstrom:
veronicarockstrom Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
Also, I love when someone posts and unpopular opinion, they are automatically labled a troll. You dissapoint me, complaints community.
:iconherbaldrink:
HerbalDrink Featured By Owner Jan 2, 2013
If you don't believe in gun control, ask yourself this: Is there somebody out there you think should not have a gun?

IF the answer is "Yes", then your lack of belief in gun control is a lie - that's called "Gun control".
:iconmci021:
mci021 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Artisan Crafter
Meh. Obvious troll is obvious.
:iconcelestialsheep:
CelestialSheep Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I started reading this. Then I read your first sentence and it's rather offensive. That's extremely disrespectful to the dead the way you worded that. You sir, need to have your fingers broken. Because you shouldn't be on the internet.

Have a good day.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Post this in politics. Please.:aww:
:iconludwigvankickass3:
LudwigvanKickass3 Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
He did. It got locked.
:iconkmwright:
kmwright Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012
Aw. That thread didn't last long.:(
:iconlastzonetrooper:
LastZoneTrooper Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
dude, your right about the dictatorship thing. just take a real good look at who is running this country. look at what he plans to do by 2016. that Obama fucktard is running good ol' USA into the ground, and this is not a racist related issue. and the sad fact is the majority of the citizens of this country are too blind to see it. lately, this is just another ploy to disarm the populace so we cannot retaliate if the Government tries to take total control. Yes boys and girls, its no longer a conspiracy theory worked up by enraged hippies from the 60's, it real and its fact. Yes, it was unfortunate in terms of circumstance for that school to be hit by a douchebag with heavy weaponry, and sadness felt for all of the lives lost, but guns are not the problem, idiotic people are. don't believe all of that political propaganda that you see on the news and in the papers as it is only another means of trying to convert you to their point of view. for use in taking away our right to bear arms. The Government and the people who support it, need to stop focusing on gun control as that will never work, and start trying to get a handle on the people (the "crazies" as they are duly called) who should not be near firearms.
:icongoatqueen:
GoatQueen Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
the whole gun business never affected me.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Of course there's no gun control in the US. Because people still shoot up schools.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
>There is no gun culture in the United States
>There is no gun culture in the United States

fix'd
:iconaviscelox:
AvisCelox Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Obvious troll is obvious.
:iconannhutton:
AnnHutton Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
This thread is guntarded.
:iconunclegargy:
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
How many of you are parents? Be none of you!
You are just paranoid and need guns to be your security blanket. People like you need to grow up and your laws need to arrest anyone who shoots to kill for murder. REGARDLESS of what the other person was doing in your house. No-one has the right to kill!
:icontacosteev:
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist
If you kill someone and you were not in mortal danger, then you're arrested. That's already the law.

If someone is trying to kill you, then you try to kill them back. Self defense is a very good reason to kill. They'll have to live with it the rest of their life but at least they'd be alive.
Could you live with it?
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
[link] Any questions?
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Just proves how sick gun owners are.
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Nice generalization there... Too bad I don't even carry a knife! :D You see, law generally prohibits guns around here, and I don't really need them. Of course, when you're an outlaw, you don't really care about such insignificant details – a few years more or less once you get caught with a Chinese black market toy gun don't really matter, especially when your social background can be an excuse for everything. Your laws and rights won't affect people: Killers will be killers, and they will find their ways of arming themselves, one way or another.

Do you think that taking away what little means of protection sane people have will stop the few who really snap? For example, if teachers carried guns, or there was an armed security officer, the shooter could have been taken down way faster.
Like I said, I'd have to live with it for the rest of my life.
UncleGargy Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
And be on the run. Most killers have friends and family who will never let you have a normal life ever again. People forget that others don't have a sense of justice. Again, could you live with it?
tacosteev Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist
Already answered this twice.
If they couldn't, that would be punishment enough, don't you think? If they could, well, they were only defending themselves. Just another murderer taken off this planet. The Sandy Hook shooter killed his mother before shooting up the school iirc. If she been able to take him down in self defense, there wouldn't have been a shooting.
:iconmapper3:
mapper3 Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
With an attitude like that, I wouldn't trust you with a handgun, much less a fucking grenade. What purpose would owning these things serve? Just cause you're a man doesn't mean you have to prove it with MOAR GUNS!
:iconthemaideninblack:
TheMaidenInBlack Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
You know, the United States are curiously the only country to have these mass-shootings happening every once in a while. I don't think there's any European country that can remotely compare to it. May it be because in the States it's so much easier to get a hold of a gun? :|

And before you tell me "who are you to tell me whether I can own a weapon or not" like you have been to other people, no. That question doesn't even make sense. :stare: you could extend it to any other aspect of a government, which basically means you're pro-anarchy, which basically means you're an idiot.

/thread
TheMaidenInBlack Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
I know of those, and of England's subway attack, and of other events all over the world. Point is, they don't happen AS OFTEN, which is something that should make people think. And I'm sure that gun control isn't the only reason why, but at the same time, IT IS a factor and it's stupid to say it's not.
:iconorangekrissy:
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
That's true, most don't use guns, they use bombs or use poison gas in subways. Maybe a little anthrax, but no guns. I wonder how it would have turned out if any of the people on the hijacked planes on 9/11 had guns on them. At least they would have had a fighting chance instead of going to the slaughter as sheep.
:iconplumcider:
plumcider Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
Firing a gun on a plane is not an intelligent way to save yourself.
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Only as long as it only hits the hijackers so you don't wind up like Goldfinger.
:iconr4ptor-89:
R4PTOR-89 Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Bullets have a tendency to go right through people.
OrangeKrissy Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013
They use special bullets that break up on impact so they don't go through a person and also for stopping power.
I'm going to play Devil's Advocate and point out that one of the planes was indeed brought down. The people on the other planes did not know their flights were part of a large-scale terrorist attack. The only thing 9/11 is an example of the benefits of not banning is cell phones; which are how the people on the plane that was brought down found out what was happening.
Well suppose you wanted to shoot up a mall. Which one would you choose, one in which every other person was armed, or one in which everyone was a sitting duck?
TheMaidenInBlack Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012
Indeed, but at least we have one per year and not one every two weeks. Or one every five years instead of one every year, choose the comparison you prefer. It's still BETTER.

"I wonder how it would have turned out" is quite always the beginning for a stupid statement, you know. Not only because that is a past event and you can't change it anyway, but also because considering people's lucidity and actions when under distress, I doubt much would have been accomplished unless the armed men were trained for it. What if in a perfectly normal flight there is a person with anxiety issues and a gun, what if the plane goes through a bad storm, what if the guy snaps and kills himself after taking a number of people down because "there's no hope anyway"?
Such a reasoning is as useful and stupid as yours regarding the 9/11 planes, and something I hope we'll never have to find out because letting random people on a plane with guns is a tad bit too dangerous. :stare:
Oh really? And what of the sky marshal program? Would it have been different with armed sky marshals on board? People who carry guns are usually trained in it's use as required to have a concealed carry permit in the US.
TheMaidenInBlack Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
Yes really. The sky marshal program and saying "what if people on the plane had guns" are two quite different things, missy. TRAINED individuals, as I said, are fine. Just random people with guns would turn the plane into a far west joke.
:iconsanguinelaw:
SanguineLaw Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
So... Do you like guns?
:iconfullmetal-animator:
Fullmetal-Animator Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional Filmographer
So, who's your favorite actor everybody?
Hugh Jackman!
:iconkitsumekat:
kitsumekat Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
I want the right to torch and shoot people who have this mentality. Too bad there's laws against this.
:iconpsowill:
PSOWILL Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
:paranoid: There's always Xbox live..Oh wait...:paranoid: Are you part of the secret society of evil the NRA fears is taking over?
:paranoid: Why you got to be telling my secrets like that?
:paranoid: i forgot if you was with cobra or not
Not cobra
:paranoid:
Yes?