shipping and handling: LIES LIES LIES!!!

i want to buy this but i'm not pying 5 bucks for fucking shipping!!!! that's bull especially when it's a tiny little usb adapter! the website says it's only $2 but when i put in all the info it's 8 bucks total!!! what kind of bullshit is this?! i'm not wasting my cash on shipping D:< [link]
Comments111
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They must have seen how much of a weaboo you are and raised the shipping cost at the last second. :meow: That'll teach you.
Fucking americans. Five bucks is nothing for shipping, to Canada alone I usually can expect $20+ shipping, and then have to pay duty fees on top of that which are usually equal to half the purchase price. I'd kill for $5 shipping, and I don't even live on the other side of the world where shit's fucking insane.
ok obviously i've walked into a shitstorm so i'm just going to shut down this thread. there are way too many assholes on here tonight so i'm not going to respond to anything anymore.
HAHAHAHAHA! You can't shut down this thread by just stopping replying to it! We won't let you. :icongrinstareplz:
Do you even know how the post office works?

Try living in Australia where absolutely NOTHING from an online US store (which I still buy from because they have everything Australian stores don't) gets shipped out here for five bucks. Most of my online purchases have cost 20 dollars minimum in shipping fees. A number of them have hovered around the $50 mark and one of them cost me over $100 just to get here, that alone dubled how much I was expecting to pay for the actual item :doh:

Five bucks is a bargain and barely enough to buy a coffee these days :p
Every time I want to buy something from an American store the shipping is always almost double what the item is. Sometimes I hate living in Australia :(
It's the only thing I despise about living here (well that and the fact we have little to do and see compared to the US and Europe, and the fact everything's expensive here relative to our pay rates and dollar-value :doh:) But the reason why I keep buying online - even with ridiculous shipping charges is because of variety. I have very picky fashion tastes and there is just so little in local shops I'm happy with (and this is coming from a guy who lives pretty close to a nice, big mall too). Online I have found clothes, shoes and accessories I never would have dreamed of having even though I always wished I did. Here if you walk into a designer shop they might have six different pairs of bland-looking jeans all priced at $150 each. Online I can browse through thousands of different types, see something I like more and pay much less for it :dummy: Though after shipping and handling fees it works out about the same anyway :hmm: Still - I do it for the sake of variety and getting stuff I know few others in this country will have =p But yes, it sucks majorly when the shipping fees outdo the item price, at least paying for the item itself makes you feel like you are getting something. I'd rather spend $70 and have $50 of it go to the item and $20 for shipping, than have $20 for the item and $50 for shipping :doh:
I charge 10 dollars for a 50x50 icon.
5 USD for shipping an item sounds mighty inexpensive for me, especially because I've bought several crap overseas over the years.

Grow up, kiddo.
You aren't 'pying'?
why are there so many assholes on here???? honestly -_-'
What do you expect? Should we kiss your ass, saying "Poor cyber goth, they really want $5? Wow, that's a lot for a 5 year old."?
We don't take kindly to silly first-world-problem complaints, cyber goffik weeaboos and shitty lick icons. Now run along. :pat:
The lick icon enrages me the most.
No shit. I thought those died out aged ago, yet here it is. :no:
Nope, they have died out as much as Sonic has died out. :stare:
Oh dear, I guess I've just been successful in avoiding them. :ohnoes:
I also hate those green smiley face icons. :grump:
...Which ones? :ohnoes:
:iconolli3p0p:
These ones. :stare:
Using my old friend as an example. Ehhh, she's inactive.
View all replies
Maybe you should have made a better thread, loser.
Maybe it's you, not them. :)