December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 160

Recolors ruined the soinc fanbase

:iconangelfiregirl123:
angelfiregirl123 Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Artist
Ok here is my little rant on so called "Sonic Recolors"

If you made a recolor you are not creative your just the big fat ugly jerk, recoloring is stealing a good drawn work that someone took hours to do they went through blood and tears.

This doesn't make you an artist one bit at all your people it's simple, this make you an art thief you wont stop them any way they are everywhere I afraid that people like to be unoriginal which is sad.

Youtube is the worst if your trying to find original fan work made by someone, there are recolors on every sonic video I find oh God I saw so much I almost puked of the eye rape of recolors.

Recolors wont help you become a real artist they just show you that your desperate and will do anything to be popular, If you cant draw a sonic fc or an oc and recolor to make one don't post it on Da

Put it on youtube they will be just fine there I mean there are like a billion recolors everywhere I look, if I have my way with them I would kill them all with fire.

I mean I saw a person that drew her fc on the computer she had like close to 1,000 views I think, while this recolor which takes no effort at all has like close to 96,000 views on it im like WTF!?! O.O

Seriously people so were actually saying that they like recolors instead of a person that loves to draw her fc out, I have lost hope in humanity I really have.

So what I am trying to say is don't be childish recolors are ugly and unoriginal, and you will never be good if you keep doing them.

and this is the end of my rant

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconkell0x:
Kell0x Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Student General Artist
The Sonic Fanbase ruined it self.
Its not just recolors, its the wars, the shipping wars, the terrible 3d games, the terrible anime series its just EVERYTHING,
:iconkatcam007:
Katcam007 Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012
IM NOT SONIC! IM MY ORGINAL CHRACTER "BLONIC" :iconblonicplz:
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Yeah yeah, we know. The sonic recolors are bad. I blame aspergers. But hey its a fairly decent fanbase. I mean I love the games. What I am really sick of is all these no talent fools don't draw in they're own style. I wish they could. I am really sick of these angry sonic look alikes.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Satam ruined the Sonic fanbase. I'd be willing to bet a tone of money that if Princess Sally had never been created there'd be a lot less furries from the 90s about.

Recolours are only about because of the internet.
I was in the fandom and there wasn't that much recolors or bad shit insane fans during and after the Satam series.

Now when SonicAdventure games got released and Sonic X started to air
THATS when the shin hit the fanbase.

Its more Shadow's fault then Sally's. Notice the lack of Sally recolors.
:iconcenaris:
Cenaris Featured By Owner Dec 31, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Probably because Shadow's RADICAL and easier to draw/chase than some psuedo character who has a generic design that would fit right in with the worst of furry art.
Nah its because Shadow is emo and clice and was only made to sucker in silly fangirls and fanboys who thought A black Sonic with a oh-so-sad- past was the greatest thing ever :lol:
:iconlankss:
Lankss Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Student General Artist
the sonic fanbase ruined the sonic fanbase :iconsonicplz:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012
Honestly, you must not have liked it much in the first place if you let pictures on the internet bother you so much.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Professional
I'm pretty sure going 3D is what killed Sonic.
Add a Comment: