Well isn't this lovely

I haven't even been using the forums outside DrawPLZ and like the politic forum a couple times in the last 2 months and I come back and am told I've been doing things I haven't been doing because I haven't fucking been here to do them. This means one of the following is happening:
a) My account has been tampered with and someone is using it to post here. Unlikely considering I never get any replies back from such activities.
b) Someone is using my icon and people are too fucking retarded to look at the username and realize it's not me. Heck I'm not even using the same username I was using months ago anymore. There is literally no excuse anymore for that mistake.
c) My cat has gained sentience as is posting as me when I'm not home. Probably the least likely possibility but will mentioned it anyway.

So what the fuck, people?

tl;dr: Apparently I said something about trigger warnings in a topic despite the fact I absolutely despise the existence of trigger warning with the exception of like maybe rape and child abuse because those really are things that can trigger people. Apparently even when I take a break from here I'm somehow doing things to piss people off.
Comments100
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
fun fact: I actually made that plz account years ago though the icon was made by another user.
:lol: It's a small world isn't it?
I didn't recognize the new name. ._.
Indeed :o its quite a bit different from my previous name.
indeed. Now I keep thinking of Arceus
Oddly I wasn't actually thinking of him at the time but you're kinda right (honestly I always imagine arceus as a horse and not a goat but yeah it could be a goat as well)
I always called him an ugly goat stuck in a fence, but he's more like a llama or alpaca.
I saw somebody say that too and I was like "waah?" :iconwatplx:
Indeed, some people are silly x-x
Sup Weekendviking. I saw that comment about the trigger thing and was confused too. Mostly because you didn't seem like that kind of person and I hadn't see you in forever.

Also if it weren't for your icon staying the same I wouldn't have recognized you this time around.
Yeah, very recently I changed usernames which is why I kept the same icon.

Seriously this is the second time I've been accuse of being a dick because someone confused me for someone else (the first time being when someone blocked me because they thought I was harassing them with a sock puppet account). Makes me question how badly people think of me if they're so quick to believe I'm an social justice sally type or an immature troll :iconwthplz:.

The only time I've ever used to cared about trigger warnings was once I added a TW onto a post at tumblr with some pretty graphic details about a rape. That's the only time I think I've ever done that because frankly even if you aren't a victim of rape that stuff is pretty damn heavy and deserves a warning. Otherwise like trigger warning shit like... chicken wraps so vegans don't have a spell is fucking really stupid.

Anyway Hello, nothing much is up. Just relaxing after the Holidays.
That's really weird. I think people just have strangely bad memories. Or *prosaix is planting memories in people's heads lol. Being the evil mastermind they are.

And huzzah for holiday relaxin'. :dummy:
Perhaps :o

So how was your Holiday? :la:
I had a small mental breakdown, but my family didn't argue much so that's a plus.

Also I got a 250 lumen flashlight that is bringing me far to much joy. :la:
Well most of that is good. Sorry about the mental breakdown D:
I don't know who you are.
D: I sometimes don't know who I am either.
I don't know what happened, and I don't know you so... welcome back!