Closed to new replies
December 27, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 99

Well isn't this lovely

:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I haven't even been using the forums outside DrawPLZ and like the politic forum a couple times in the last 2 months and I come back and am told I've been doing things I haven't been doing because I haven't fucking been here to do them. This means one of the following is happening:
a) My account has been tampered with and someone is using it to post here. Unlikely considering I never get any replies back from such activities.
b) Someone is using my icon and people are too fucking retarded to look at the username and realize it's not me. Heck I'm not even using the same username I was using months ago anymore. There is literally no excuse anymore for that mistake.
c) My cat has gained sentience as is posting as me when I'm not home. Probably the least likely possibility but will mentioned it anyway.

So what the fuck, people?

tl;dr: Apparently I said something about trigger warnings in a topic despite the fact I absolutely despise the existence of trigger warning with the exception of like maybe rape and child abuse because those really are things that can trigger people. Apparently even when I take a break from here I'm somehow doing things to piss people off.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:icongoatplz: baaaaah
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
fun fact: I actually made that plz account years ago though the icon was made by another user.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:lol: It's a small world isn't it?
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
indeed it is :B
:icongreeneyedyoshika:
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I didn't recognize the new name. ._.
Indeed :o its quite a bit different from my previous name.
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Dec 28, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
indeed. Now I keep thinking of Arceus
Oddly I wasn't actually thinking of him at the time but you're kinda right (honestly I always imagine arceus as a horse and not a goat but yeah it could be a goat as well)
GreenEyedYoshika Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I always called him an ugly goat stuck in a fence, but he's more like a llama or alpaca.
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Dec 29, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Perhaps :o
Add a Comment: