It's been a long day.

So, this morning my mom got me up at 7:30 to go shopping. That was something I wanted to do, so I'm not going to complain about the shopping, what I am going to complain about is the fact that I am now very sore. I was on my feet most of the day and while I guess it was worth it, I ache.

TL;DR: I'm sore.

Bonus Complaint: I can't find any Christmas songs I want to listen to, but I want to listen to Christmas songs.

Anti-Complaint: My brother has discovered Steam Punk and his excitement amuses me.
Comments82
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Your anus is a sore looser.
Who shops all day on the day after Christmas? The 26th is for returning shit you don't want.
It's called Boxing Day in Canada. Sort of like our Black Friday.
My mom and me. Apparently.
Here. Have a sexy guy making Zombies.

What have you been up to?
Drawing, looking over my Halo 2 strategy guid, resting from all the fun I had at my Aunt and Uncle's house. Stuff like that. You?
I realized that three of the shirts I got are bright green, bright pink, and bright light blue and it made me think of the Powerpuff Girls and I'm probably too happy because of this.
That's adorable.
I got some knitted socks with little puff balls on the side. They are so cute.
View all replies
That's why I don't like shopping.

Next time she wakes you up at 7:30, vomit on her.
She usually gets me up earlier, but that's for school.
Try having your mother get you up at 7:30 in the morning to go shopping... then you have to go to work at two in the afternoon until ten at night. Then when you come home a half hour early because you're crazy fucking tired, your mother yells at you and calls you a stupid lazy slacker.
I gotta get up 6:00 and work till 16:00, and I do real work, like hauling steel and stuff. I wouldn't care less if my mum shouted at me after that. Good luck I don't work that often. Only if something hasto be paid.
You one-uppin' me, guy?
*eastenders accent* Yeah, looks like it, righ'?