Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 26, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 129

Gave someone a sub but it shows as anonymous. How do I fix it?

:iconlaenri:
Laenri Featured By Owner Dec 26, 2012
Yep. I gave someone a sub but it showed up as anonymous on their page. I wanted them to know it was from me, and I DID click on the non anonymous option. I noticed this happened to a friend who gave me a sub also had the same issue, but then over a month it suddenly showed as his name. Is there a way to correct it to show I have it? o.0

Devious Comments

:iconnamenotrequired:
namenotrequired Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student Interface Designer
It's likely what *HtBlack said. For more information you best contact the Help Desk :) In the future please see our Need Help? thread when you need help with dA, it will redirect you to the right place immediately :D

:lock:
:iconhtblack:
HtBlack Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
If after a month for your friend it popped up, probably it was because the sub they had BEFORE and ongoing was an anonymous gift, and when that expired and yours came to replace it your name appeared for it. Probably, same goes for you. :shrug: it will appear.
Laenri Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Thanks for the info. someone else mentioned this too! I will keep it in mind for the future ^^
:iconprosaix:
prosaix Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
Shut the fuck up, troll!
No you.
:iconangelishi:
angelishi Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Instead of wasting your time being an idiot you should attempt to draw something that's not botched animus.
Typical troll reply. Find an insult that not everyone else uses please.
If everyone keeps telling you to stop drawing shitty animu, maybe you should listen. :lmao:
No, that's a generic comment to most people on DA. Everyone assumes: oh you have a da? You either have lots of pics of your dicks or boobs, or draw anime poopoo. Cool story bro.
No, I didn't assume anything, I actually looked through your gallery and offered helpful advice in regards to your use of free time. :hug:

But you can keep telling yourself I'm just trolling if it helps you cope with the fact that you suck but don't wish to admit it.
Add a Comment: