What kind of Social Justice fuckery is this?

I have one of those Tumblr account things. On it, I follow a lot of medical and science blogs because it helps with research for my major. One in particular, has been getting shit for posting entires tagged as "men's health" and "women's health", you know, the usual ob-gyn and how to stop cancers of certain body parts relating to those tags.

This is the shit social justice twats are blogging:

"Anyone know any other good anatomy/physiology and medicine type Tumblrs? The one I was following (blog) just revealed itself to be cissexist shit so I unfollowed."

I get that transphobia is bad and people have been beaten/killed over it. But what kind of person sits in front of a computer, reads a medical blog, and then starts bashing the author for not being politically correct enough because she used a common term in the health-care field?

tl;dr Tumblr taught me a new facepalm-worthy word: cissexist - the belief and treatment of transgender and/or transsexual people as inferior to cissexual (non-trans) people.
Comments288
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Oh, I've had that all over my dash as well. The social justice sallys are getting worse and worse i swear. They get up and pitchforking over the stupidest shit that's not even meant to be pc.
Careful, you might trigger someone.
my toaster could trigger someone if i'll post in on tumblr.
What won't those tumblr fags fuck up. They are a like furrys and all the other fetishists. Just accept the the truth isn't PC.
Tumblr? Those bastards. That site pisses me off. Why the hell can't I search for multiple hashtags? What is this, the 1800's? Also, why is it when I'm logged in, the only way to view shit is one at a time, scrolling down that endless list. Why can't I get that nifty thumbnail view that shows up when I'm NOT logged in? A thumbnail is all I need to tell if it's some shit I want to look into further or not. And what's the deal with fuckers not putting an archive link on their main page? I don't wanna scroll through all yer pages and shit, I just want a bunch of thumbnails I can quickly scan over with my eyes. When you make me type in /archive after your page name, that just makes me hate you more.

Also, a ton of the cool people from deviantart are spending most, if not ALL of their time over there. Why? Because now they can post stupid random shit they found on the internet to go along with the rest of it. So now if I visit their tumblr page (as opposed to deviantart page), instead of getting only original content from them, I get a soup of miscellaneous shit I have no idea whether to give them credit for or not.

On top of all that, where' the damn community? All anything ever has is a bunch of "somefag12394 shared this" over and over underneath everything. Nobody comments, and there's no forum to which I can voice my displeasure. It's a cold, heartless site, and you should all gtfo it.
I hate the endless scrolling. Random shit can be amusing, but the blog I have only reblogs science shit. Theme blogs are tough to run on there.
place blows dicks man
I read this three times before I realised the "cissexist shit" was the use of the words "men" and "women" in context to anatomy.

:facepalm:
It's dumbfounding.
Those fuckers, wasting time helping people when they should be working on being super-politically correct!
I have a tumblr account, and while my dashboard does receive posts with a pro-social justice bias (which I incidentally support), I very, very rarely encounter this extreme SJW nonsense you're talking about without first searching for it. I chalk that to up to my following only the more intelligent posters.
I try, but then the bullshit appears anyway.
That's hilarious. :lol:
He makes many hilarious stamps.
They get fizzled for anything :no:

Show Imagestumblr inline mfiyfeWVt61qjo0wh by `phoenixleo

:lol:
As I briefly mentioned in another comment because apparently I'm getting assraped here for doing stuff I haven't done (nice job attacking a user that hasn't even been in the forums lately. Just goes to show some people are fucking pansy asses) they're beyond overreacting. This is why I don't like cisgender allies on tumblr... they aren't fucking allies at all, they make a mess out of transgender wants and needs and makes it look like we're all overly sensitive children when in reality most of us don't give a shit.

When people talk about men's and women's health they usually mean male and female health, it's not even an error so much as people using a different definition of man and woman. Honestly the only people that should be kinda offended at that is Intersex individuals but I'm pretty sure they can understand the lack of inclusion considering having a dick and a vagina at the same time is kinda rare.