Closed to new replies
December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 9

I didn't get a new car for Christmas!

:icondj0hybrid:
DJ0Hybrid Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Dang it! My parents didn't get me a new '14 Scion FR-S TRD for Christmas! I thought they love me! I mean, how hard is it to get a car with TRD parts before anyone has gotten them yet? Now I'm stuck with my old '06 Scion tC! How am I suppose to look cool in a car that is over 6 years old!

And no, this is not even a complaint. I don't even want my parents to pick out a car for me (it would be some kind of mini-van like a Subaru Outback or something that sits too high for me.)

Actual complaint: after getting home to a town with almost nothing around, my sister decided to then call me up and tell me that I need to buy a gift for my dad. By the way, my dad doesn't have any wants that can be put into a semi-cheap gift and he has almost no needs (cheap ones at least) that he doesn't just outright buy when he needs it. Oh, and apparently gift cards are horrible gifts for guys (says a girl,) doesn't give any suggestions, and didn't help with me sneaking out of the house with no one being too suspicious. Ended up having to create a fake crisis (thankfully, no one in my family knows that Nintendo chargers don't just die without horrible abuse) to get away. Thankfully, I had a lingering headache so I had been quiet and almost emotionless around that time and so I didn't have much acting to do outside of being rush full to get out and taking a long trip is not hard for me. Hopefully next year, when my sister feels like dropping the bomb again, it will be before I go on vacation as I doubt I'm just going to stay in the one decent hotel in town versus going home.

Also, I'm probably not going to sleep well tonight. It happens every Christmas Eve.

:tealdeerplz: 338 words, which includes the title. Read it.

Finally, Merry Christmas.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconbawwplz:
Too tired...to make a physical expression now...
I hate these restless nights...
Teal Deer fail on my part.
:iconxcetera:
Xcetera Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Photographer
I was actually prepared to punch you in the face if you were actually complaining that your parents bought you the wrong car. Seriously.
Don't worry, I would have myself.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Photographer
Make him some tasty baked goods. That's what I'm doing.
Except I can't cook. I ended up getting him a gift card and hopefully their would actually be a Lowes near where he works versus Home Depot (2 hour trip I could not make a decent excuse for) or Sears (felt iffy about since the company hasn't been doing too well lately.)
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Photographer
Baking mixes are pretty easy to use. I'm not a good baker but I can handle a mix.

And despite what that girl said, a gift card is also a perfectly acceptable gift for a man too.
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
:iconmingflailplz:
Add a Comment: