I'm done...

My boyfriend cheated on me. I want to kick his ass but he's halfway across the country. I'm about ready to tell him to not come home.

Short complaint is short but I'm too pissed.

Men suck.
Comments205
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Poor penguin, that sucks. Kick his cheating ass with your penguin jedi powers!

On a serious note: Did he have the spine to deliver you a straightforward reason as to why he cheated?
He had the spine to give me a reason, I'm just not putting it on the internet.
Ah, I see. Well, at least you seem to be able to communicate somewhat honestly. That's good for both patching and making a clean break. Best of luck to you.
Send him a jack-in-the-box, except it's actually a boot launcher.
thst they do, that they do.
What a dick.

Don't forget to booby-trap the couch, if you even let him sleep in the same house as you. :nod:
Nah. He's sleeping in the garage.
Ah, I see. So you've let him stay for now?
I'm going to yeah, he comes home today.
Ah. Well, good luck, or whatever it is you're supposed to say in a situation like this. :noes:
Replace him with someone awesome! :happybounce:
I'm well on my way :lol:
Yeah. Men do suck.
Seeing as well all have dated you before right?
:roll:
*humans suck.

There, fixed. I know plenty of folks that had their girlfriend cheat on them so its definitely not a man thing. Either way that sucks, hun :c need a hug?
I know it's not just a man thing :roll:
xP I know. It's just a pet peeve of mine when people say men or women suck when they're talking about something humans in general do.
:icontideplz: whoa there cowgirl, REMEMBER WHAT CHICK-FLICKS TEACH US, THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER MAN :iconmanlyplz:
Wait, somewhere in the thread you mentioned that he didn't actually sleep with anyone. So what exactly did he do that classifies as cheating? :stare:
Did he make-out with someone? Did he form some sort of bond with another person? And if he did, wouldn't he be ok with breaking up with you instead of trying to fix things? I'm confused.

If my boyfriend made out with someone, I'd be fucking shitting myself with anger, but wouldn't consider throwing his things out just yet.
Making out and some touching is what I actually got out of him, but no sex.
Well, I guess you can think of it that he realized it wasn't what he really wanted and stopped before it went any further. Which is probably why he thought it's best if he had told you the truth rather than it somehow coming up much later from some stranger.:shrug:
I can't give any good advice as I've never dealt with infidelity firsthand. Hope you resolve it the way it's best for you.:hug:
Hope that he gets in a tragic accident.

Break all his stuff while you're at it.
:huggle: I'm sorry.
I hope ya can figure out what to do and move on from it either way.