Details

Closed to new replies
December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 24

You money stealing motherfucker.

:iconsilencing-machine:
So one of my friends back where I used to live was going to let me borrow 60 dollars. It was going to be sent up here to help us, Since we are tight on money and we kind of really fucking need it because my job isn't going to pay me enough to cover the 450 dollars we used out of our rent money for food and bills. And I don't get paid until the 2nd and it would not have been enough to replace 450. Me and my guy friend are prolly gonna have to go to donate plasma to get atleast 80 dollars to put with my paycheck, which still wouldn't be enough, and the sixty dollars could have helped finish it out, but now I am going to have to probably sell some of my shit.

What happened to the $60 you say? My friend did not know this, but he went to my dad's shop to get his brakes fixed, and my uncle was there. My fucking uncle. Goddamn scum bag. So he gave the money to my uncle to give to my dad.

This was on friday, during lunch. I asked my parents about it and they told me that he suddenly stopped coming by around then, well uh gee, I fucking wonder why now. That worthless son of a bitch stole my money. I thought I would be the last person he would fuck over, but I guess not. He is just a piece of shit, a bag of goddamn rotten aids ridden cunts stuffed with smegma and pus.

Not to mention, he did it on the holidays which pretty much ruined my christmas. So fuck. I don't know what to do. But my uncle will get his, he has stolen shit from us and everything, as well as fucked over almost everyone else in the county. So it's only a matter of time before someone shoots him, and I honestly wouldn't care, he didn't help my brother with his drug problem. Which contributed to my bro getting murdered over a drug deal.

He is such fucking scum.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconnosvertu:
Nosvertu Dec 25, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
$60 would buy me one 'o dem vidja gaems. Or two partial tanks of gas. Or 12 meals. Or a BJ.
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
I guess you should have turned him into the police when you first noticed he was robbing.
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Dec 24, 2012  Professional
So let's go get it back.
:iconsavwolf1:
savwolf1 Dec 24, 2012
Sorry to hear that man. Next time you see him, give him a good kick in the balls. (Also I saw your goggles on your page, they're really cool.)
:iconsilencing-machine:
Oh I will. (Thanks. They are #9 welding goggles. They belong to my friend.)
:iconsavwolf1:
savwolf1 Dec 24, 2012
Good. (They're really nice, I love the color)
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Dec 24, 2012  Professional Photographer
Sounds like my boyfriend's sister. She fucked us out of a 4-bedroom townhouse that had cheap rent.
Add a Comment: