Closed to new replies
December 24, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 106

T-Boned a Guy

:iconaret:
Aret Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Was driving on the highway and some dude changed lanes without looking. He was too close, and I was going too fast. I struck his driver side going 80 km/h.

I busted my right arm (typing this with just my left hand is hard.) I seem to have punched the windshield control in the impact. Everyone else is bruises. I had the worst injuries. My car is destroyed. I'm a wreck.

Merry fucking Christmas. Wear your seatbelt, i'd be dead now without mine.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional
My car got totaled too. :(
:iconredfoxbennaton:
Redfoxbennaton Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Atleast you survived.
:iconplumcider:
plumcider Featured By Owner Dec 30, 2012  Student General Artist
I read 'T-Boned' as 'T-Bagged'. I LOL'd.

Glad you survived. ;)
:iconnerdyandproud:
NerdyAndProud Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Student
I'm sorry. Where I live no one knows how to drive. Or so I'm told, I don't know how to drive but my sister almost always comes back with some story about some jerk who can't drive. It's kind of amazing how many horrible drivers are out there.
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Oh my...

:cling:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
:iconsuperhugplz:

Shitty icon is shitty.
Aret Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
:lol:
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012
:iconshantella:
Shantella Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're from Calgary, right?

I've been on those highways in the summertime and I would much prefer them over the massively crowded ones here leading in/out of Toronto. But I guess winters a different story. We got 10cm of snow last night and the traffic reporters were advising to tack on double the amount of travel time this morning than it would usually take. A bus wiped out on an off ramp, numerous other wipeouts... and so many train delays it wasn't funny.

I mean we live in Canada... you'd think that people would know how to drive in the snow by now.

That all being said, I hope you have a speedy recovery!
Aret Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Generally the highway is fine. I also prefer Calgary to the ones around Toronto, driving those was slightly terrifying for me. But the drivers here are far more stupid, I think. I also think its easier to get a license here than other places. If my test is anything to go by, anyway.
Add a Comment: