Underwear for Christmas? Seriously?

Of all the things I could have gotten for Christmas that I needed, why did I get from my sister - the dreaded underwear? Ok, they were nice colors and all and they actually fit, but I could have used a new comforter and flannel sheets or something- it is cold outside after all. My room mate had a little more imagination, sort of. She didn't give me underwear - yay! Instead she gave me a gift certificate to... Drum roll... Victoria's Secret! Maybe they have fur lined bras and panties. sigh
Comments229
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe they're trying to tell you your crotch smells like an Indian fish market and it's time for you to change your pube sack.
Begone foul troll, back to under your bridge - NOW!
Sew the underwear together and make a sexy duvet.
Or you could be thankfull that your sister got you something. I gave my friend a Victioria Secret gift card because she did want it, but still. Try to be thankful because there are so many people who would kill to live your life....ect.

'Plus you could get yourself sexy undies and bra's for the guys' quote from I wish I said to my friend (as a joke).
Eh, people make an effort to surprise you on Christmas. Be happy or tell them in advance what you need next year.
I could use some underwear. I only have 3 pairs of underwear, so I only wear it when on my period or some other embarrassing leakage is going on.
If you ain't wearin' those panties, give them to me. ^^ I hope it's lacey.
Oh geez. I HATE Victoria's Secret.
It's nothing but super padded bras for insecure girls.
Even the D cups are padded. :iconfacepalmplz:
Of course, their bras can make you 2 cup sizes bigger by just looking at them.
because you complain about it. santa knows.
I do need new underwear. People keep getting my size wrong that pisses me off. I'm a size 7 or 13 1/2 inches not a size 6 dammit! :shakefist:
Well, you look like a drunken prom queen... so why not?
How did you know I was my school's Prom Queen? Do I know you?
No, nor do I know you. You just look like some dumb bimbo that would spend half of her night vomiting in the well-used toilet from downing an entire bottle of vodka whilst having sex with her down syndrome quarterback boyfriend.

Then again, that's just me. :lol:
Sorry, but not everyone is like your sister.
Lol. Cute response, but no. That actually happened to the prom queen here- about 5 years ago. Hilarious shit to think about. :lol:
I would be happy if I had gotten underwear for Christmas because recently I decided I really needed new ones and discovered that panties are fucking expensive.
And they feel so much more comfortable than a paper towel held on by duct tape.
I suppose I should return my gift I got for you then...
I don't think I can use a mess kit or K-rations either. But thanks for the thought.
It was Ranger Panties.
What are ranger panties?
Only the most badass pair of short shorts you will ever wear:
[link]