-,...,-

Okay, so you know how you ask your parents or whoever for something specific you want for Christmas and you don't get it? Well that just happened. I asked my parents for a WiiU and the ZombieU game, knowing that it would be my only gift this year and not really caring. I told them exactly what the price for one was and where to get it. I just now found out that I may not be getting it. Instead I may be getting a few smaller gifts in place of the game and gaming system I raved about for three months straight. Don't get me wrong I appreciate whatever it is they got me instead, but honestly I'm kinda disappointed at the same time.
Comments431
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
thats not the spirit of christmas :/
Some kids asked their parents for food for Christmas and didn't get it. I'm having trouble mustering up any giveafuk for you.

That said, you're not really being offensive about it like some brats, so I hope your holiday was a good one, anyway.
First blah world blah problem blah.
Suck my roots.
:o Well, I'm somewhat surprised somebody had the balls to do it.
It if helps you anyway, the WiiU and ZombieU are actually supposed to crappy. =B
Actually it's quite awesome~~
I heard it's incredibly slow to load anything. =S
It's okay with the loading time.
I wouldn't be buying it anyway, it has no games that interest me and I don't like that game pad. It looks awkward to hold. :shrug:
It's pretty easy to handle actually. Most of the stuff on the WiiU is controlled by the game pad. It has some good features on it, and the games for the Wii as well as the Wii Remotes are also compatible with the WiiU. You can also make your own account on the WiiU so no one can mess with your stuff saved on the system.

It's not for everyone, but I love mine~
I didn't like the Wii much either. It was horrible trying to play Skyward Sword. I'm sorry, I'm bit of a hardcore gamer. I like to be able to sit down and play a game for a few hours without doing damage to others and objects around me. I'm quite the clumsy person. :dummy:
View all replies
Get a real job. Also some penis, so you can realize at 19 not getting the new and cool system doesn't really matter.
She did get it though. [link] The system I mean, not penis.
:lol:! So she pre-raged instead of waiting to see if she got one?
Looks like it.
"Don't get me wrong I appreciate whatever it is they got me instead, but honestly I'm kinda disappointed at the same time."

Since you said this, it made me less disgusted towards you. Once, I was almost not going to get anything for Christmas, and when I did I was the most gratefullest brat ever. It was just a doll. Remind yourself some people don't even get anything before you bitch about not getting your "OMIGERD WIIU AND ZOMBIEUUU!!!!!" when really, it sucks. It's pretty much a gimmick you fell for.
Sometimes I wonder what it's like to be so privileged that I find time to complain about POSSIBLY not getting the super expensive thing I wanted for Christmas. Try not to be this ungrateful as you grow older.
Shut up you ungrateful brat. I've been away from my family for over six months now and I finally get to see them again. They informed me beforehand that I probably won't get anything because they don't have the money and they'd rather get something for the kids, because Christmas is more for the kids anyways.

Which I'm fine with, until I see little brats like you who are upset because mummy and daddy didn't get you EXACTLY what you want.
So, anybody wonder now if the selfish little brat got what she wanted?
To ease your undying curiosity, yes, yes I did.
Surprisingly I got the 36g instead of the 16g... Not that I'm complaining about the 16 extra gigs of memory.
Next time actually wait for xmas instead of being a whiny little brat.
No wonder you're a dyke.
Why are you assuming that I am a lesbian, and what does that have anything to do with my four day old complaint?
Ah so you admit you're a carpet muncher? No wonder you act this way..