Hair-raising

My sister found a grey hair on my head. And then my sister and my mom laughed at me. :(

My mom and cousin (who is *technically* only 12.5% related to me) both started greying around 18-20. I'm 19. I don't want to have grey hair; I hate hair dye and I've never had a problem with the color of my hair. What's worse is that my hair is dark brown, so it's more noticeable if it starts greying. :saddummy:

Bonus Complaint: I can't get rid of old, unopened toys I decided I didn't want today because Toys For Tots ended. :grump: Now I've gotta wait a whole year.
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I seriously can't recall seeing a grey hair in my hair. And I'm 25. :la:
But then again I haven't been worrying about grey hairs and haven't been looking for them on purpose.
My sister who's 20 just started finding grey hairs on her head... which means I'm probably next (I'm 19 btw), so I feel for you.
Well I guess I won't have to worry, women in my family grey around 45-50. I shall have black hair 4EVUR!

Or I could just do what my aunt does and dye it every 6 months.
I started graying at 12 O_o...then again it was only one mutated hair
that was my original hair color on the bottom this light blonde in the middle and white at the top...it was just a retarded, mutated strand of hair...
I'd rather have a single hair grow grey then fall off whenever I shower.
I'd rather have neither. :lol:
There is no such thing as this 'neither' you speak of. You must choose! :noes:
My family's been finding gray hairs on me since I was around 13-14.
It's not noticeable at all, though. You'll live. :shrug:
You will! I'd let all my hair go gray just to use the line: "I have gray hair, how old do you think I am, SONNY?"
One of my guy friends got a couple grey hairs and he's only 17. It's totally marching band's fault. I found these greys while petting him.
High school marching band was certainly not one of my less stressful environments. :no:
Yeah, and he was section leader for front for the past three years.
I found a grey hair on my head when I was fourteen jut a few days before I had my nervous breakdown.
That couldn't have made the breakdown feel any better. :saddummy:
Considering what was going on at the time, I really didn't care. I dye my hair, so it doesn't matter anyway.
How greying is greying? :O
Well there was ONE.
But it was the FIRST one!

But my mom and cousin both started greying - like, turning totally grey - around my age. If we didn't have this hereditary thing going on, I'd probably blame my high-strung personality. :lol:
Just... one? :confused:

Oh right, I see. :O

Well, totally turning grey is something. Just one is not. :evileye:
Sign you'll die? :confused: