Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 84

Superficial pros

:iconmattyohh:
Mattyohh Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
I was talking to my friend last night who was telling about how this girl I had a thing with before was tossing up between me, and this dude she was seeing as well. They did the normal pros and cons.

The top of the list for my pros was 'He has a sleeve'

The best thing about me in this girl's eyes was that I have the entirety of one arm tattooed. HOLY SHIT, I'M PUTTING THAT ON MY RESUME UNDER STRENGTHS. I'M TATTOOED NIGGA, HIRE ME.

A con was i'm too nice. God forbid I have these stupid notions of being nice to people I like, and you know, taking them places, and being a cool person. Another con was i'm too smart and therefore she feels intimidated by me. I'm not actually a bastion of intelligence I know a lot of stupid facts because I stay up all night reading articles on wikipedia.

It just all seems back to front, I thought my cons would be my pros, and vice versa. Apparently not.

Moral of the story, be cunt, always be a cunt, it's what girls want, and get tattoos. Bitches love tattoos.

She chose the other guy, apparently smoking Marijuana and not wanting to date her was actually more impressive than being tattooed.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Professional
Pffft. Women. Amiright?
:iconytcyberpunk:
YTcyberpunk Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
My first boyfriend dumped me because he was far more attracted to a girl who had used him as a kissing toy between relationships and was now dating a sports jock. I spent a couple years trying to figure out what he saw in that slut. Then he tells me he was a transsexual all along and will get a sex change--but he's still attracted to women (just not me). That's when I cut off contact with him for good. Joke's on you slut, you can have him!
:iconsvataben:
Svataben Featured By Owner Jan 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
Aaaaaw, did ittle wittle diddycums have one single bad experience?

That is surely enough to judge all girls on! :eager:
:iconcrimsonmagpie:
CrimsonMagpie Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Professional Traditional Artist
See, I'd put a tattoo sleeve high on the list of reasons not to want to date someone. That shit looks nasty. :stare:
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Tattoos are ugly.
:iconnudedoctor:
NudeDoctor Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
So, you have a "thing" for this girl, who already has a guy, and only likes you for some superficial reason(s)....
And you're angry with her? :lmao:

Here's a little tip for you, dude. It's not the end of the world if the human females don't return your attraction. She made her choice; she doesn't want you. It's time to pick your feelings up off the floor, and move on with life.

I swear... The females I know tend to whine less about relationships than the males I know. It's getting a bit pathetic, especially with these "Nice Guy" types that have been flooding the internet. :facepalm:
:iconmisterkhact:
MisterKhact Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Perhaps you should eat meat.

Chicks dig meat-eaters.
:iconmattyohh:
Mattyohh Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
delicious whale meat?
:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
my boyfriend has tattoos and he's also a nice guy, so I see no problem. maybe it's just the types of girls you attract? But this bit of news might make you feel better........ ONE day this girl is going to wake up and leave this asshole. Give it time, but by then you may be with someone even better.
:iconkorukikonaru:
KorukiKonaru Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
If it makes you feel any better, I have no interest in fucking a guy I'd rather punch in the face :meow: I don't understand the fascination women have with aresholes.
Add a Comment: