Deviant Login Shop
 Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour

Details

Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 66

I am SICK of all these comic flatter spammers!

:iconaurynpub:
AurynPub Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Has anyone else been getting constant notes and emails from various comic flatters who you didn't contact for information? It's happening to me more and more where different flatters contact me out of the blue trying to get me to hire them and it's really getting on my nerves. I have a lot of respect for comic flatters, because it's a job that is not only extremely important and a good flatter is very valuable, but it's a job that I hate doing myself and I usually find it incredibly boring. I'm extremely lucky to have an assistant who lays most of my flats for me, but this is a person who certainly did not spam me. These spammers are just plain annoying. Luckily I was able to report one and get them banned from DA because they were contacting me over and over again regardless of how many times I told them I was not interested. I used to be very polite with these people, but now I have lost my patience and I just want them to leave me ALONE!! If I need a flatter, I will CONTACT a flatter! I have no problem with them posting their services 100 times a day, but I just don't want them sending me constant notes and emails. Terrorists....

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconatlantech:
Atlantech Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I've had people contact me in the past wanting to do collaborations and shit. I said no, I work alone.
:iconsmoppet:
Smoppet Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
wat
SPAMBURGER

:iconmasterplanner:
MasterPlanner Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional Artisan Crafter
:iconimdrunkplz: I have no idea what I just read. Have some plushies.

[link]

:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
:iconaurynpub:
AurynPub Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012
Now that I've created a monster, hopefully a mod will come in and just lock this thread before it gets any worse.
:iconshininginthedarkness:
WIR

:iconkoyukuk:
Koyukuk Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist

posting my shit only cause everyone else is
:iconcrazylittleloon:
Crazylittleloon Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Writer
You seen the hats yet?

:iconsabhira:
Sabhira Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Your hats are adorable! Do you take commissions?
:iconcrazylittleloon:
Crazylittleloon Featured By Owner Jan 3, 2013  Student Writer
Yes, I do! :D
Add a Comment: