Closed to new replies
December 23, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 36

Insulting opinions.

:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Student Photographer
First of all, I know I posted a complaint yesterday, so I'm terribly sorry for spamming up the forum list. :iconlazycryplz:

Complaint time. I found this: [link] on my newsfeed this morning. Pretty much, this girl is bashing Metal music / the people who preform in the bands. Okay, I understand if you don't like it. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But I feel like she went way to far. :stare: Her ignorance just pisses me off.

You could have said "I don't like the timbre of guitars/vocals." Or something along those lines, ya know? Not "They're all gay and look stupid yada yada yada". Understand some music terminology and properly express WHY you don't like the MUSIC, not "omg itz stupid cuz dey all look stupid" Fucking cunt.
:iconragefaceplz:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconfairy-red-hime:
Fairy-Red-Hime Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Well, what do you expect from Facebook?
:icondeviant-garde:
deviant-garde Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
She looks like some sort of microcephallic scene camwhore idiot anyway. She can shove her opinions up her skanky 15 year old pussy, just like her mother should have shoved a carefully curved coathanger into her cunt 6 weeks after she was bent over a barstool. I couldn't even be bothered to read through that entire thing and you shouldn't care either.
:iconkizziesama:
Kizziesama Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
I don't have to understand music terminology to just say "I don't like the way this type of music sounds" :shrug: And just remove her from your news feed :nod:
:iconeclipsedarkmaster:
EclipseDarkmaster Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Writer
Why are you being insulted by an opinion?

Opinions never changed the world by themselves.
:iconlovebehr:
lovebehr Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Photographer
I'm not personally offended/insulted, but I know many that were. lol I'm only upset at the way she described why she hated metal.
:iconengelsblau:
Engelsblau Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
:shrug:
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have no sympathy for metal fans. They listen to metal; they should be able to take the stupidity.

I listen to Britney Spears and Ke$ha unapologetically. I get judged for it way more. I don't even like One Direction, but the previous comment up above is an example of how judgmental people can be when you don't listen to music that fits their standards.
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
I have no sympathy for metal fans. They listen to metal; they should be able to take the stupidity.

Please, elaborate. What is this "stupidity" to which you refer, and why should metal fans take it without a fight?
:iconmurphysdinnerparty:
MurphysDinnerParty Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
That means that if they are met with such stupidity then they should deal with it accordingly.

It other words, the stupidity of the person who made the criticism against the music which had should be obvious by what I said. And when did I say they should take it without a fight? Hmm?
:iconultimateridley:
UltimateRidley Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Fair enough.

And when did I say they should take it without a fight? Hmm?

You did not use those exact words, but I received such an impression based on how I perceived your comment to sound jaded or overall displeased with metalheads and/or their musical tastes.
Add a Comment: