Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login

Details

Closed to new replies
December 22, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 62

That drop in your stomach when you don't save 3+ hours of work and you lose it all..

:icondinysrawr:
dinysrawr Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student Digital Artist
The miseryyyyy D:
I'd like to say lesson learnt but let's be honest.. we all do it about 500 times
*flops on the ground and dies*

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icongalacticgoat:
GalacticGoat Featured By Owner Dec 27, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Nah, I save like crazy when drawing but I have anxiety problems so yeah... :c that sucks.
:iconpenhuin:
Penhuin Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's your own fault. :pat:
:icondinysrawr:
dinysrawr Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Digital Artist
Damn right :'c
:iconsapphire-ashesx:
Sapphire-Ashesx Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
Not often for me but yeah.
:iconkorukikonaru:
KorukiKonaru Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
No, you know what's worse? When the bloody program won't LET you save at all! That happened to me on Sai a while back. It was quite discouraging.
:iconbeavisjr:
Beavisjr Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012
My shit has auto-recovery, so if some thing happens (crash/shutdown/ect) it will have a thing saying "choose ones you want to save Date/Time" And yeah.
:iconpriteeboy:
priteeboy Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It can be easy to forget to save, especially when you get really into it and get idea after idea and lose track of how much time has passed. Plus sometimes I'm guilty of "gambling" my chances by deliberately not saving too often when the file size gets too big and the saving process becomes painfully slow :yawn:  don't want to spend more time saving than working :p

Luckily it's a problem I got on my last computer more than this one, Maybe I save more now - or maybe technology doesn't suck as much as it used to =p
:iconhurricaneclaw:
Hurricaneclaw Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Sometimes I save every three seconds and the next minute I'm drawing for an hour straight without touching the save option. :P
:iconwhiskyomega:
WhiskyOmega Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Professional General Artist
Gawd, tell me about it; the place where I live is prone to frequent and unexpected power outages, so it wasn't uncommon to be in the middle of something on my computer when BAM...screen goes black and there went all my work!!!
Dear gawd, it'd drive me to tears sometimes...T-T...but I learned my lesson and now I save EVERYTHING, important or not, several times while I'm working just in case.
:iconartisticaxis:
ArtisticAxis Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012
CTRL+S

SPAM THAT SHIT every 5 minutes.
Add a Comment: