Spam abuse accusation

For some reason, people accuse me of abusing the spam rule, even though anybody can mark what they think is spam as spam. Why can't they leave me alone!?
Comments146
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
oh look, it's you :lol:
We can't leave you alone because you write '!?' instead of '?!' You're asking a question, so the question mark comes first. This also means we don't take you seriously. :no:
now that's a name for a Bond girl if i ever say one lol
Better than Octopussy, certainly. :)
Don't put blame on others because of your problems.
I didn't blame them: it's the truth!
No. The truth is that you flagged as spam a lot of comments that actually aren't spam. You did it. You abused. You created this thread because you wanted people to say that you're right and good boy, and we're wrong and bad. :pat:
""Also, unless I ask it to you, don't answer any questions NOT directed to you. IF you do, I'll report you for not minding your own business. Also, all questions I ask must be answered no matter what."

Yeah, I think I know why people are accusing you of abusing the spam report feature.
Please refrain from false flagging, thank you.
Deactivate and never come back.
Oi! Que pasa, homie?
Please report me for not minding my own business!!!!
He can't. :B He's abused that so many times that Help Desk has blocked him.
the help desk can block people?
Yep. If people send too many reports that are invalid (ie, "This person said something mean about me!!"), like this guy has been, they can actually deem you a nuisance to the system and block you from making more reports.
"Also, unless I ask it to you, don't answer any questions NOT directed to you. IF you do, I'll report you for not minding your own business. Also, all questions I ask must be answered no matter what."

Yeah, you're the problem here, not the people accusing you of wasting staff time.
tl;dr: You have your head stuck up your ass. Have a good day.
He can't do shit :lol: He's been blocked from contacting the Help Desk.
Oh really?
Goddamn, that's hilarious! :lol:
Yeah lmfao he sent too many invalid reports because his little "rules" were getting broken deliberately by people who found them pathetic.