Living is difficult when you are THIS decent

It's difficult to live when you are THIS decent. I hate it.
Comments90
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
so how bout those bears
Oh boy, another shitthread.
"Olaf Lund," that's a weird name. It sounds like someone from Count Olaf's family from "A Series of Unfortunate Events" married someone from Ilsa Lund's family from "Casablanca." That would make for some weird family reunions.
Every time I see one of your retarded fucking accounts I'm just like "what is he DOING? What is this guy DOING RIGHT NOW!?"
Good friends should always understand each other. Unfortunately, I do not grasp what you are getting at here.
Decent? :icontoilet-pervplz:
No one is decent. There's always something....especially with the most unassuming people. Hahaha seriously, I shocked everyone, they all thought I was so sensible etc etc :)
Indecent is the only way to live! :strip:
I can't stop playing Assassin's Creed guys :stare:
... Assassin's Creed 1, 2, Brotherhood, Revelations, or 3?
All of them. Though right now it's AC3.
How you liking it?
It is a history nerd's gaming paradise.
I haven't heard many positive reviews on 3. I was super excited for it too...
I'm really enjoying it. It can be a bit of a bitch sometimes, especially when it comes to the horses :grump: No huge complaints though.
View all replies
So I went out to see the Hobbit today :la:

3-D gives me a whanging headache though. :saddummy:
I saw The Hobbit wednesday in imax 3d! :la: I came buckets, it was intense.
I thought the 3d effect would give me a headache, but shockingly it didn't. Sorry it gave you one. :saddummy:
It was awesome but I was a bit bummed that I have to wait until the next movie to see Benedict Cumberbatch as Smaug. :saddummy:
I know right. :saddummy:
In the meantime, there's always smauglock fanart.

I don't like 3-D; it makes everything look like a cheap popup book. I have the same problem with HD TVs. If you're watching some piece of shit, special-effect oriented fuckstain (coughcoughavatarcoughcough), it's awesome, but a movie with legitimate cinematography? :no:
I can't stand 3D for the reason you mentioned, but the Hobbit genuinely does it perfectly and beautifully.
Unfortunately, the Hobbit is the first film my boyfriend has watched in 3D, and now he thinks it's all gonna be amazing and is considering getting a 3D TV and all that rubbish. :no: