Some people don't have any manners!

I seriously find it really annoying when you do a request/commission/whatever for someone here on this site. Example: Recently I done something for somebody, which is this shown here.
[link]
It's not the best in my gallery, I recommend looking at other pieces of art (Gordon Freeman is in my gallery xD) if you'd like. I'm still practicing to become better.

But! The person who asked for that request (not saying names) didn't even say thank you. Apparently, they said "Thanks to your drawing, I think I'm going out of dA for a very long time... IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS!!!! T_T" So apparently they're not coming back till January because they apparently "didn't get a good sleep because of that drawing".
So... If that drawing I did of Herobrine as a mouse (I'm talking minecraft fanart if you guys haven't caught on yet) how are they going to react to... Let's see... An animal hide prior to taxidermy? Drawings that contain blood/gore? Nudity!?

Gah. I hate complaining but hey, what's a complaining sub-forum for, hey?
Comments164
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:lock: At OP's request.
I wonder if my comment on her journal will make her block me.
odd are I'm blocked too considering her response was too long didnt read

even though i put a tldr
Sometimes I wish the Butthurt Brigade still existed.
Yo check it out, I got bawwwwlocked! :dummy:
Me too. I saw it coming, though.
Same here! And right when I was about to reply to her question.

"How am I looking for attention? If I was I would have said a lot more."

Me: This whole journal and complaint. You could of ignored the original message from the request and moved on, but no. You decided to make a journal AND a complaint seeking people to pity you because of your disability.

*Add comment* Oo. Blocked.
IKR? It's quite entertaining, yet disappointing that humans can be that immature.
Yup. Indeed. There should be a little warning sign on this site that says, "Warning: If you cannot take comments maturly, you should not be here."
AMFG YES. YES. I APPROVE. YES. :iconfacebooklikeplz:
So guys, I just finished playing through Kingdom Hearts again, and wow! I had good memories from that game, and playing it all the way through for the second time makes me remember just why I loved it so much. The time and effort they put into making this shows so well, and the gameplay is incredible. Personally though, some of the Disney worlds seemed like dead weight. My favorite part is definitely the End of the World. It creates such a great atmosphere, and it's really good at creating that "shit's gonna go down" feeling that a final level should make. I prefer it a bit more to the final level from Kingdom Hearts II, though navigating through that enormous castle was impressive. It's just that I liked the natural, cavern-like setting. It really felt like the universe was crumbling as you walked through what was left. You feel all alone, and you don't really feel that way in the city from the second game. So if any of you haven't played this (I know it can get overhyped), I would highly recommend playing it. You won't be disappointed.
I played Chain of Memories and 358/2 days. I wonder if I should pull out the old PS2.
It's people that use their mental illness as a crutch that make me hope the world will end tomorrow.
It's 1:42am where I am and nothing yet, sadly. And here I thought the apocalypse would at least be punctual. :no:
.... So, what's the problem?
Someone didn't kiss their ass, that's what.