December 19, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 137

No. I will not give you a refund for something that you bought 30 year ago,

:iconsweetnspooky:
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
NO NO NO AND FUCK NO.
I will not refund you 580$, I will not pay the the balance of a watch that is on sale, No i will do nothing, Me nor the watch's company owe you anything okay?

FOR FUCK CHRIST SAKE, You bought something 28 year ago at this place, the watch is out of his 5 year warranty, And SEIKO can't repair it, and i CAN'T do it because SEIKO doesn't make pieces for that watch again, IF THEY FOUND NOTHING TO DO, I CANT, I TRIED, AND THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE I'M SORRY.

The warranty is off for light years, WHY DO WE OWE YOU A NEW WATCH STUPID FAT CUNT?
Oh !? "Because it took 6 month", I'm sorry, those Seiko workers are slow asses i can't do anything for that. I'm just not gonna make you pay for the shipping. that's it, Why i do owe you anything else ?

So i got that mid 40 bitch yelling me names, for almost 2hours before calling the police to get her out.

I understand this is frustrating, sad, but I'm not doing to do anything else !

Anti complain : Yay!!!!! I'm moving to my new home with my boyfriend tomorrow !!!! :boogie:

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconbunnylicious:
Bunnylicious Featured By Owner Dec 23, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
o_o For the life of me I don't understand how people spend that much money on watches. I mean, you glance at the thing and it tells you the time. That's it. A $10 walmart watch does the same thing that a $1000 fancy watch does. :shrug:

BUT ANYWAY, customers suck. :noes: You have my sympathies.
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 24, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
I know.

Hey some people pays up to 30k for some watches :B.

I wouldn't actually more than 200$ for a watch, And i would go for a trustworthy quality of the price... not brand shit like Michael Korse. (580$ PLASTIC WATCH)
:iconnosugarjustanger:
nosugarjustanger Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
Well, as long as the warranty isn't lifetime, nobody is obliged to refund or fix anything for anyone. But if it's a lifetime guarantee then sure, the buyer has every right to ask for the watch to be fixed. :)
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Nah the watch was guaranteed for 5 years. Parts no more avaliable :/ And Seiko doesen't like to be universal with thier inner pieces Like most of other companies.
:iconlobosabio:
LoboSabio Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
Question: how old was this person?
SweetNspooky Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Mid 40
:iconpatt-ytto:
Patt-Ytto Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
According to eye witnesses, it was "a mid 40 bitch".
:iconsomnusvorus:
Somnusvorus Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012   Digital Artist
What a chancer! =O
:icon3wyl:
3wyl Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Photographer
So you're the middle man?
:iconmisterturtle:
MisterTurtle Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012
I need a name for my horse made from diamonds.
Add a Comment: