I hate this!

I am doing my swan song and some Piss-ant moderator is locking my thread in Deviants and telling me that, "By order of F.A.Q #whoth'fukcares that this is better suited to your journal." I am hitting the fucking trail you Bureaucratic Prig! (^Katara-Alchemist) I am not going to have a fuckin' journal! So! Complaints! I felt at home here. So just to stay in the guidelines, "What do you think of an ass-hole that would do something like that? (time is limited you know.)
AZA7, Out!
Comments92
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
well, why haven't you deactivated like you promised?

oh right, you're just a whore for some attention.
I don't care. I will never care. If I do care, it'll probably be about you dying.
Can somebody tell me what the fuck this person is supposedly complaining about? I'm confused as fuck.
You should probably deactivate. :nod:
I don't think this world needs another lousy song. :)
You're an oldfag, I see.

This obviously means the mods have to pander to you, even if you break the rules, sure... :lol:
this belongs in your journal

:lock:
Apparently you're old to complaints...

Considering I'm not... I have no idea what half your post is about.

Anyone wanna fill me in?
Can you just leave now?
What you're leaving? D: :C
Huh. I don't recognize you, but all the old hats here say you're not new shit, which leaves me very confused. I need to get back into the swing of things.
They haven't been very active in Complaints for a very long while, so people that have left/came back or newbies probably wouldn't recognize the name.
That's probably it. I used to frequent complaints, and then I got bored, and now I'm back :shrug:
Why did you need to make a forum thread to say goodbye?

I'd also like to add how I don't understand why people need to make journals or threads to announce they're leaving dA. I understand noting people or maybe messaging people to give them a heads up; especially people you like or you are particularly close to. And maybe even journals sometimes. But threads? Don't get it. :shrug:
Everyone acting as if you're some sort of obscure newfag makes me feel old, incredibly old. :lol:
I'll miss you Scarecrow.;)
The forums aren't your journal, chief.
... I didn't understand like, half that post.
^Katara-Alchemist was right to lock your thread. All thats left for you to do is logoff from Deviantart. Perminantly.
PERMINANTLY, SURE.
NAW BRO, he means PERRRRMINAAANTLY!
No. We don't want you either.
Don't feel at home here.

You're not a regular, you clearly haven't lurked, and we don't like you.