Not sure if serious...

Ok, so first off, Facebook, there's my problem meme, blah blah blah.

Alright, so today I'm scrolling through Facebook stuff, and I see a certain status thingy from a certain kid. Let's just call him Zach, for that is his name. Now Zach is one of those extreme left wing people that has to share his opinion on everything, and he's convinced his opinion is the greatest one. Or at least that's how he comes across. What I find annoying about him is his hypocrisy, and his blindness towards it. 99% of his statuses are bashing someone or groups of someones for having beliefs, being ignorant, you know, the regular stuff. I guess he doesn't realize that he's just being ignorant, too :B

Anyway, his status said this "Lol, if outlawing guns won't stop gun violence, will outlawing abortions stop abortions?"
:iconwthplz:

Tl;dr -> I'm really hoping the world ends on the 21st. I can't take the stupid anymore.
Comments216
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Meh. I'm a libertarian, and yes, that's about the dumbest statement I've ever heard. Gun control won't stop gun violence because there's a HUGE black market for it. If someone's really sick in the head, the fact that guns are hard to come by isn't going to stop him. But abortion? Of course outlawing abortion would make it harder to get one, but there are natural remedies to use, and nothing's gonna stop a desperate teen from taking a spill down the stairs. People are fucking stupid.
I read that and, his statement is really retarded, but...

If he really is that annoying to you, why are you friends with him on facebook?
Because being friends with someone on Facebook doesn't actually make you friends :lol: And while it's annoying in the beginning, now I can just get a good laugh about it.
I can honestly say I disliked more than half the "friends" I made on facebook back when I was still using it.
Left and right are tricky yet significant words. Leave–Left, Righteous–Right. In Latin: "sinistra" means left, "sin" being the English word for wrongdoing. "dextro", accordingly means right, and it's usually the right hand which is more dexterous. The same analogical usage applies to my native language. Notice also that what is fallen has left its origin, is lost, and has been forsaken. (I tried to avoid overly religious connotations to emphasize the purity of this natural symbolism.)
I'm American. Left means that way <- and right means that way ->

:B
Is it really bad if I wasn't fazed at all by the shooting? I mean, I can't have been the only one who watched Bowling for Columbine...
You're a terrible person and you should feel bad.
Not to make light of the situation or anything, it was a major tragedy, it just didn't surprise the hell out of me...
:iconmajorasmaskplz: Take this and use it to call down the moon. That'll teach stupidity.
I haven't played MM so I don't get the reference :B
:petting: You poor, poor child.
Haven't been too thrilled about Zelda games since Wind Waker, so as of right now I see no point in playing Majora's Mask :shrug:
I loved Majora's Mask when I was a kid. Your childish mind might like it. lol
D: But it was so good!
I didn't have the necessary resources to play it when it came out, and since then, I've been very disappointed with the franchise.
View all replies
Damn.

Basically, the supposed main villain, Skull Kid, gets Majora's Mask and becomes entranced by its powers, leaving curses and disharmony as he goes about. He eventually calls down the moon and then heads off to the Lost Woods, where he meets Link and knocks him out, takes his horse Epona and Link's Ocarina from OoT. Link follows him to the land of Termina and realizes he's only got 3 days to save it from the approaching moon and take the mask back from Skull Kid, as well as get his horse and his ocarina. By midnight of the third and final day, Link is able to confront Skull Kid in the hub town's clock tower, and Skull Kid speeds the moon's descent up. If you fail to get your Ocarina of Time back and reset the three days by playing the Song of Time, the moon crashes and destroys the world.

Since about yesterday, it's been a little joke about the moon falling down, and there was even a Tumblr made to countdown MM style. It's pretty funny.
I saw someone post the joke on Facebook, but again, I haven't played it so I didn't get the joke :shrug: Oh well.
The use of his brains were clearly outlawed..what a waste..
anywho I still feel speechless seeing those "reshare and like as facebook promised to give $1 for _____ cause" ones :iconfacepalmemoteplz:
I haven't seen the ones saying that Facebook promised to give money :lol: I don't see why people even bother with that stuff :no:
Only for the sake of some long lost school friendship I didn't mock them. :iconherotimeplz::iconfanplz:
They are the icons of our people :la: