Closed to new replies
December 18, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 215

Not sure if serious...

:iconlegendarysuperman:
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Ok, so first off, Facebook, there's my problem meme, blah blah blah.

Alright, so today I'm scrolling through Facebook stuff, and I see a certain status thingy from a certain kid. Let's just call him Zach, for that is his name. Now Zach is one of those extreme left wing people that has to share his opinion on everything, and he's convinced his opinion is the greatest one. Or at least that's how he comes across. What I find annoying about him is his hypocrisy, and his blindness towards it. 99% of his statuses are bashing someone or groups of someones for having beliefs, being ignorant, you know, the regular stuff. I guess he doesn't realize that he's just being ignorant, too :B

Anyway, his status said this "Lol, if outlawing guns won't stop gun violence, will outlawing abortions stop abortions?"
:iconwthplz:

Tl;dr -> I'm really hoping the world ends on the 21st. I can't take the stupid anymore.

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:icontheliarwolfram:
TheLiarWolfram Featured By Owner Dec 22, 2012  Student Filmographer
Meh. I'm a libertarian, and yes, that's about the dumbest statement I've ever heard. Gun control won't stop gun violence because there's a HUGE black market for it. If someone's really sick in the head, the fact that guns are hard to come by isn't going to stop him. But abortion? Of course outlawing abortion would make it harder to get one, but there are natural remedies to use, and nothing's gonna stop a desperate teen from taking a spill down the stairs. People are fucking stupid.
:iconsiantjudas:
siantjudas Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012   Digital Artist
I read that and, his statement is really retarded, but...

If he really is that annoying to you, why are you friends with him on facebook?
LegendarySuperman Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Because being friends with someone on Facebook doesn't actually make you friends :lol: And while it's annoying in the beginning, now I can just get a good laugh about it.
:iconturkevulture:
TurkEvulture Featured By Owner Dec 21, 2012
I can honestly say I disliked more than half the "friends" I made on facebook back when I was still using it.
:iconsolum-ipsum:
Solum-Ipsum Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Left and right are tricky yet significant words. Leave–Left, Righteous–Right. In Latin: "sinistra" means left, "sin" being the English word for wrongdoing. "dextro", accordingly means right, and it's usually the right hand which is more dexterous. The same analogical usage applies to my native language. Notice also that what is fallen has left its origin, is lost, and has been forsaken. (I tried to avoid overly religious connotations to emphasize the purity of this natural symbolism.)
I'm American. Left means that way <- and right means that way ->

:B
:icontsundoku:
tsundoku Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Writer
Is it really bad if I wasn't fazed at all by the shooting? I mean, I can't have been the only one who watched Bowling for Columbine...
You're a terrible person and you should feel bad.
:icontsundoku:
tsundoku Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2012  Student Writer
Not to make light of the situation or anything, it was a major tragedy, it just didn't surprise the hell out of me...
:icontyphloser:
Typhloser Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:iconmajorasmaskplz: Take this and use it to call down the moon. That'll teach stupidity.
Add a Comment: