Westboro going to picket the funerals of the children killed in Newtown.

No. Fucking no. You do not fucking use the death of children to for your own fucking selfish purposes. People who use and abuse children are the fucking scum of the earth. Absolutely fucking low of the low.

I hope to hell the parents of those poor children killed have a lot more self control than I have, because I know if I was I'd be fucking knocking down anyone who tried to do that at a fucking child's funeral.

If there is one thing that is fucking off limits, is fucking benefiting from children's pain and death.
Comments322
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
They are?? Where did you hear this?
They've reached a whole new level of low. At this point I think something needs to be done about them.
Conservatives are all about hate, man. Why are you acting surprised. Well I suppose surprise is good, since it means they haven't desensitized everyone to the deaths of innocents completely yet. They're trying to- as they realize they're losing the morality war (some dirty toothless redneck trying to tell me him 'protecting' himself is so important, and the murder of 20 kindergardeners is not) they're going to just start saying how they hate children and don't care, and who cares that their faces got blown off and so on, because they wanna make you and everyone else "give up" on gun control.
If you want to give the baptists something that will enrage them more than objecting to their protest- go visit the protest and face them with your own sign that says:
"Gun control is going to happen- over YOUR dead bodies if it has to."
Some one has probably mentioned this, but I believe that Hells Angels are doing all they can to prevent WBC from picketing the funerals (:
I've been watching early episodes of The Chaser's War, and when Westboro was mentioned I immediately though of this thread. I love the way they deal with those scum, though: [link]
Why has nobody been to the Slums and paid for a drive-by on them? Seriously, I think there should be a little charity where we all send in a few dollars so we can pay the homies for the deed.
I can't even get angry at these dipshits anymore. Whenever I hear they're pulling another stunt, I just shake my head.

Has anyone ever tried counter-picketing them? I always thought it would be awesome to see a bunch of people standing across the street from them with signs questioning God's sexuality.
Westboro Baptist isn't even a real church. It's a money making scheme.

All the church members belong to the same family, and they are all lawyers. The church is a shack in their backyard so they don't have to pay taxes.

They make money by having these super offensive protests and then suing people who take action against them.
I always wonder what would happen if someone relocated them to a place where free speech is a lot more restricted.
They'd be all killed or possibly jailed. :bucktooth:
Yeah, it was a bit of a rhetorical question...but really. They should just relocate to North Korea o_o.
Oh right, indeed.

Though I doubt North Korea would even allow them in, that's if they haven't heard of them. :laughing:
I agree, they should be more than knocked down in my opinion though, like kicked in the teeth, but that's because they are against a lot of things i believe in, like my brothers going to war so that they can run their mouths.
Really? If so that's extra low even for them. They have no respect for the dead!
You must not be watching much news because everybody and their grandmother is using the incident to push their little agendas.
Is a fucking massive difference between talking about how to prevent these things, and telling fucking parents that god is fucking punishing them :|
Westboro is bang out of order no matter who's funeral they picket and honestly, the constitution doesn't protect what they do. If you ask me, we should line the whole fucking lot of them up in front of a firing squad and be done with it.

Honestly, they're a bit of a dead horse at this point.
[link] moar fun shit hackers did!
I swear, Westbro makes them such a fun target for anon and hackers.
Me and about 30 of my friends sent e-mails to them today...probably wont do shit thought. :shrug:
I'm surprised they havn't been assassinated yet. It's not like anyone's going to sympathise with their goals if they were. They have to be at least slightly likeable with someone to be martyrs.
Ack, just when you think they couldn't possibly sink any lower. :| I heard Anonymous hacked their site, that is a good start. I sincerely hope they make good on their promise to keep those sick fucks away from the funeral. The children that survived truly don't need any more trauma.
Maybe someone will finally assassinate Fred Phelps :la:
*best Christmas ever. :giggle: