Please look me in the eye when you talk to me.

I am really getting tired of guys not looking me in the eye when they talk to me. Instead their eyes are on my boobs. Do men consider every woman a sex object? Can't you treat me as a person and not ogle my breasts? And for all you wanting to take cheap shots, this happens no matter what I am wearing unless I am bundled up like an Eskimo.
Comments381
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
nah, why give her another reason to be an attention whore?
not all boobs are special
But they are a commodity.
To be honest there pumpkin, I would be fighting my eyes down to actually look at your tits to save me the trouble of being asked "Are you staring at my nose?".
Thank you Prosaix.
Why do you keep suggesting I'm other deviants?
Lol maybe they blankly stare at the infinite getting distracted and your boobs are in the way xD
Why can't woman stop thinking that I'm looking at there cleavage and have not better to do than then think about them as a sex object. Can't you treat all human beings with empathy and compassion, this happens no matter how I act or what I wear true story bro.
I've nice boobs too and guys stare at them for a moment until they find out that I've a brain behind the exterior and then they stop to stare. Probably you should try this too?
Nice boobs or just big boobs. They aren't necessarily the same. But nice boobs tend to be fake boobs too.
And your point being...?
Do you have "nice" boobs or just "big" boobs?
My boobs aren't your business. Guys look at them, I don't care. I know I'm more than a pair of boobs, and I don't need to flash them.
My, touchy, aren't we?
It's you who is touchy, kiddo :pat: You complained about guys drooling at your boobs, not I. :meow:
View all replies
I have a hard time looking people in the eyes because i'm a shy person and any girl that things i'm staring at there boobs. That's not what is always happening.
I can't look at people in tier eyes when i talk to them ... i just can't its UNPOSSIBLE... doesn't mean i'm staring at guyze peepee .

i THINK you need to get over yourself a little :shrug:
Either that or have a boob reduction.
Idk looking at your pic .. Maybe you're just asking for it ? I'ts like you rubbing them in my face and be pissed off at me after for looking at them.

Sexual object ? Well your pics kinda scream it.
:/ Pose cleavage and eye fuck... ?
I'm sure you would not be looking at them being female and all.
Idk.. i'm straight. And i have this weird desease of not being able to remove my eyes from a huge Boob crack :3. XD
or maybe they have anxieties and cant look people in the eyes