Merry arsing christmas you upper class gits

It's Christmas again, and buying gifts equals bigger expenditures, that and certain families expect their yearly free stuff that they shouldn't come to expect it because they are GODDAMAN GIFTS YOU SOD, I GIVE YOU THEM WITHOUT YOU NEEDING TO ASK. While those who have high bloody incomes have the income that would support both paying the bills and for materialistic crap we force ourselves to buy on "special events", building PC's is not a high income job, especially since Tasmania - where I live - has a huge deficit and the highest unemployment rate in the entirety of Australia.

Some people might say OH BUT WHERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT YOU GRINCH? It evaporated as debt made its presence known. If I wasn't drowning in the Tasmanian debt that I'm getting sick of (which is also causing the greater percentage of Tasmania to be lower/working class slaves), I'd be able to enjoy Christmas because I'd be able to spoil myself with a brand new PC that I've been planning to build for the greater part of this year.

tl;dr I'm butthurting again because I'm stuck with a middling/low income, stuck in the asscrack of Australia, and stuck in a ever plummeting financial income and I'm getting jealous of all the lucky ducks that slaved their lives away to not be in debt.

I'm an indie game designer and a PC builder. I'm not a goddamn lawyer or some other high-class high-income earning work slave. :stare:

My reaction to successful employees, employers, the government and finally, Santa Claus: [link]
Comments135
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe you should find other poor folks to celebrate christmas with so that you won't be the only one who can't afford gifts. Fortunately, you can even have barbecue and go swimming even.
I'm a cleaning lady and I've managed to buy a present for both my parents and my sister. And do you know why? Because I'm raised in an environment where we don't expect 500 Euro presents and are happy to receive 5 Euro gifts because it's about the SYMBOL OF GIFTING in stead of receiving a huge ass present.
You're life sucks, bro.
You could write them all each a personalized letter about what the spirit of Christmas means to you and how they've personally made an impact in your life. It's something worth framing as it is definitely a great way to remind people how much you care about them. And they can display it year-round.

If in the end, all they can think about is material or pricy gifts, then THEY are the Scrooge/Grinch.

Best of luck.
I'm making my family baked goods for Christmas. :dummy:
Best presents ^^
If I got sweets for Christmas, I would be totally happy because pregnancy has stricken me with an insatiable sweet tooth.
When my mom came home and found out my family ate majority of the ice-cream she said we were only getting food for Christmas. We all just said ok.
Food is the answer....
Do what I did. Make snowmen out of cottonballs, googly eyes, and felt. They'll be so captivated with it's adorablness that they won't notice that you didn't get them jack shit.
In Australia, it's summer on Christmastime.
Make a cottonball Santa then.
I'm not getting a single thing for xmas and I don't even care.
Good thing you're not me. :highfive:
I don't celebrate Christmas this year just because the rest of my family is in another continent. :saddummy:
lol write everyone a nice card and stick some ribbon on it :) works EVERY TIME (because surely your friends knos you well enough to to expect tablets or anything)
You really are missing/don't understand the Christmas spirit if you think Christmas is all about buying expensive gifts and getting material goods.
You really are missing/don't understand the point of my post if you think that I'm depressed/annoyed by Christmas is all about me just not having the money to buy expensive gifts and getting material goods.
Then tell me where the rest of your thread is, because all I see is materialistic bitching.
"WHERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT YOU GRINCH? It evaporated as debt made its presence known" :roll:
...That's my point.

Poor people can have Christmas too. Amazing Christmasses. You're incredibly petty and materialistic to think otherwise.
I'll celebrate Christmas when I have the possibility of losing all my possessions and my house due to debt. Yaaaaay. :roll:

I'm so petty and materialistic. Yeah. :roll: :roll: :roll:
View all replies