Closed to new replies
December 13, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 134

Merry arsing christmas you upper class gits

:iconmajatek:
Majatek Featured By Owner Dec 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
It's Christmas again, and buying gifts equals bigger expenditures, that and certain families expect their yearly free stuff that they shouldn't come to expect it because they are GODDAMAN GIFTS YOU SOD, I GIVE YOU THEM WITHOUT YOU NEEDING TO ASK. While those who have high bloody incomes have the income that would support both paying the bills and for materialistic crap we force ourselves to buy on "special events", building PC's is not a high income job, especially since Tasmania - where I live - has a huge deficit and the highest unemployment rate in the entirety of Australia.

Some people might say OH BUT WHERE'S YOUR CHRISTMAS SPIRIT YOU GRINCH? It evaporated as debt made its presence known. If I wasn't drowning in the Tasmanian debt that I'm getting sick of (which is also causing the greater percentage of Tasmania to be lower/working class slaves), I'd be able to enjoy Christmas because I'd be able to spoil myself with a brand new PC that I've been planning to build for the greater part of this year.

tl;dr I'm butthurting again because I'm stuck with a middling/low income, stuck in the asscrack of Australia, and stuck in a ever plummeting financial income and I'm getting jealous of all the lucky ducks that slaved their lives away to not be in debt.

I'm an indie game designer and a PC builder. I'm not a goddamn lawyer or some other high-class high-income earning work slave. :stare:

My reaction to successful employees, employers, the government and finally, Santa Claus: [link]

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconsonrie-mucho:
Sonrie-mucho Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Student Traditional Artist
Maybe you should find other poor folks to celebrate christmas with so that you won't be the only one who can't afford gifts. Fortunately, you can even have barbecue and go swimming even.
:iconelmida:
Elmida Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012
I'm a cleaning lady and I've managed to buy a present for both my parents and my sister. And do you know why? Because I'm raised in an environment where we don't expect 500 Euro presents and are happy to receive 5 Euro gifts because it's about the SYMBOL OF GIFTING in stead of receiving a huge ass present.
:iconaleistersoltaria:
AleisterSoltaria Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
You're life sucks, bro.
:iconmajatek:
Majatek Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
:iconyourplz: :stare:
:iconebonsong:
Ebonsong Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2012
You could write them all each a personalized letter about what the spirit of Christmas means to you and how they've personally made an impact in your life. It's something worth framing as it is definitely a great way to remind people how much you care about them. And they can display it year-round.

If in the end, all they can think about is material or pricy gifts, then THEY are the Scrooge/Grinch.

Best of luck.
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 15, 2012  Professional Photographer
I'm making my family baked goods for Christmas. :dummy:
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
*they are
:iconpinkmitten:
Pinkmitten Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012
And there are?
:iconilovebigcats:
ILoveBigCats Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Best presents ^^
:icontheleaveshaveeyes:
theleaveshaveeyes Featured By Owner Dec 17, 2012  Professional Photographer
If I got sweets for Christmas, I would be totally happy because pregnancy has stricken me with an insatiable sweet tooth.
Add a Comment: