Two words: Blood. Blister.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck-fuck.

Messing with pliers, trying to break/fix something. They snapped shut. Tip of finger was JUST in reach. Pinched. Hurt. INSTANTLY filled with blood.

The pain eased off quickly, but I know it'll be tender for days now. Thank the gods my clotting speed has increased recently, I hate having to burst ANY blister, but one that bleeds would be a MESS.

I'm like a fucking toddler: leave me alone for a minute and I hurt myself... *sigh*
Comments72
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Poke it with a needle. :la:
It's peeling on its own. Dry and dark like ink under the skin. :p
Oh man that made me wince a little. Hope it heals soon bro.
Just a black lump of solid, probably gross blood under the skin now. :D
...I would totally have the urge to squeeze and poke and pick at it to death.
I do, but I hate seeing myself bleed, even if it's black, gooey, half-dried blood.
Hmm get someone else to do it. Blood is a-ok~
Annoyingly: the only blood I can't stand is my own, boyfriend hates all blood and can't hurt me and I don't trust anyone else with piercing my skin but my elder sister, who's over an hour away. I'll let it rest. It hasn't infected and it's small enough to not be an issue. It'll either dry out or pop on its own.
I've always wanted to ask... How does it feel being a lady who can't stand blood.
I'm not being rude or funny but is it horrible for you around that certain time of the month?
Also that sucks, Well if it starts swelling or pusing up then I recommend seeing a doctor. Infections suck.
View all replies
I don't remember the last time I got a blood blister. A pair of boots randomly gave my heels blisters. Like hell if I ever wear them again, because fuck blisters. I don't even care if they're the coolest boots ever. The blisters were that bad.
I got heel blisters from DMs. I wore them until my feet grew calluses on the heels. =P Love DMs too much.

I've somehow managed to be so reckless as to get the first two blood-blisters of my LIFE in the past few months. Then again, I had to be stupidly careful as a kid to avoid bleeding too much and needing iron pills, whereas now I clot normally... So I guess I should be grateful I didn't get any when I was littler...
Mine are actually knock-off DMs from Wal-Mart. =P but they're a size too small now (they fit a few years ago when I bought them :tears:) and I'm normally okay with wearing 9's when it comes to my converse and other shoes, so I figured I'd be okay. Nope. Biggest blisters I've ever had. I HAD to deflate them in order to wear normal shoes because it was risen a good half of an inch from my heel. I didn't want it to break while I was working and then have the skin rub off and leave it open.

Oh, at least they weren't blood blisters under your fingernails! THOSE suck. And are scary to look at.
Ow. :(
Rule of thumb: brand-name DMs you'll wear a size smaller, imitations you'll wear a size bigger.
I wear a 7 in everything else and a 5.5 in DMs.

Never had or seen those, but my little sister once smashed her toenail with a hammer. Oddly disturbing and hilarious at once... I was a terrible sister, before you ask. =p
In heat. Period. :trollface:
I'm not in heat. ¬¬
I'm sorry.. would you like me to kiss your booboo? :bucktooth:
No, it's MINE. *growls and licks it* MY blood-stone.

It's a shame they don't scar, it'd make a cute battle-wound. :D My battle with pliers; they fought hard, but I WON!
Fine, you goddamned greedy motherfucker :grump:

You'll be a real boy.. one day :bucktooth:
No! Imma girl. :(
Why does nobody get that I'm a girl... :(

How butch can I ACTUALLY be?
I know you're a girl, but I was referring to "Pinocchio"
You knew I was a girl? Thank heavens! :D *happy*
Your avatar is trying to brainwash me into either:
A) liking : torture, murder, body disposal.
B) disliking : tea
:noes:
View all replies
Shoulda gotten a MAN to fix it for you! :iconbadassplz: