Arguing like Kindergarteners...

So, I was at college yesterday and heard these two guys arguing about how their lives were different from one another. One was currently unemployed and struggling to find a job, but still had a nice house. The other was just a flat-out dick, referencing his hot wife, his Benz, his job, and his house and basically rubbing it in this guy's face.

I'm sorry, but using your own social standing and comparing how good you are compared to others is like saying "My dad can beat your dad because...shit" and is NOT an excuse to bully others. I wanted to say something, but I stayed quiet and watched the other guy make even more of an ass out of himself.
Comments26
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Always remember: You can't take it with you.
Were the friends or..? :confused:
Probably one guy complaining about his life to the other then the other guy just being a douche.
with how much college costs that guy is either a millionaire or full of crap, although When I was at school I did run into some very rich students, one of whom had her tuition payed for in cash

I only knew one who had her own house...sort of; it was her parent's summer home and she didn't pay it's bills
Just need to mind your own business in that regard, no?
Aaw, hey there ~HiryuGouki!

Trying to trick us into not recognising you with that new name of yours? :lol:
Nope. Just thought I needed a name change is all.
:iconkiwi-punchplz::icontellplz: college kids these days... so ricey
You should ask him exactly where he gets his bread from. :nod:
usually when someone wants to impress with money is because he has no a better gift or talent.
He sounds like one of those "special" kids who think they can get what they want just by asking for it.

Also, it's clearly obvious that he's lying. There is no way in hell that he could even purchase a Cavalier or an apartment and still have enough money for college. Even if he was an in-district student.
College time is learning time! Tell them both to shut up. :dummy:
I was playing a game of Dota 2 the other day, its a 5 vs 5 game, on a map, you have to beat the people in the opposite team, by using tactics.

Well I was playing one, and this guy kept running up to my tower ( does a lot of damage ) and dying. Apparently he was feeding because he didn't get the middle lane. What a fucking child.
College, Mercedes Benz and house do not go together in one sentence. Ever.
He's BSing, unless he's been spoiled by Ma and Pa.
Depends on the Mercedes.
I would agree, that is unless, he actually does have a job and such.
A job that pays high enough to warrant him a Benz, a wife, and a house? Whilst in college full time?
Yeaaaaaahhhh no.
Yeah...He's probably just a sad sack. Hmm...That reminds me of another user I once knew here...
I forgot his name. It was a long while ago.
Most likely talking himself up. But he's making himself look like an ass in the process.