#PersistentlyRetarded

This: ~ZurithePersistent

Time after time, and three motherfucking shitty posts later...is she really that retarded?
She claims she's 14 when I strolled by her account, but seriously, this bitch acts like a fucking five-year old.

Plus, she claims she's an expert in English. Clearly she is not.

It's about time there was a post about her. Her deviations are pure shit as well.
Comments63
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
AND YOU'RE THE REASON PEOPLE LIKE HER EXIST

DUMMYFUCK
hashtags in the thread title
on a non-twitter website
:iconohyoudogplz:

also obvious troll is obvious
wow she's gone.

a part of me will miss her.

she hated math, just like I did.

i guess the site was too ricey for her likes. :(
She was an obvious troll... and now she's gone (from that account at least :paranoid:).
:iconxclamationplz:

why do you bullies have to be so mean? your all ricey sonofabitches. bullies. :(
She was too ricey for us.
The spoiled brat is gone and I bet she's a little bully in school as well.

If she comes back again, the best thing to do is completely ignore her threads and don't even bother to post in the them. She'll get bored because no one is paying any heed to her. : shrug:
I've always wondered if maybe it's the opposite for her in real life. Maybe she's bullied in school, and feels the need to take it out on us.
Maybe so. However, I never commented on any of her posts directly because I didn't want to encourage her any further.

wonder if she deactivated or was banned permanently. :shrug:
Dunno, because dA has changed the page. :hmm: (It would have been interesting to see whether she was banned or deactivated.)

I'm leaning more towards deactivation. I know that the dA staff usually first suspends, and if the activity continues, they ban. i.e. *sonicthemeatball. Suspended (even though he had been going on for a year), but not banned. Luckily, he seems to have stopped.
Only a few weeks ago it said if someone was permanently banned. They could of changed it so other's couldn't distinguished between banned and deactivated. From her behaviour, the forums are probably not the only place she decided to nasty. Imagine the poor suckers that grab her attention.
Yeah, no they changed it like a week ago. Now you can't tell at all. Maybe to prevent humiliation for the person? :o
Maybe so. If they did ban her, she is more than likely to come back. After all, she calls her self persistent. :no:
View all replies
Zuri the trollsistent has deactivated for now anyway. :shrug:
I think she's just a troll that wasn't doing to well at trolling, then discovered the beauty of the complaints forum.
Nope.

She may be a complete fucktard with little or no brain cells due to the excessive shit she's been having, but you're just giving her what she wants.
You do know that despite the fact that she is a spoiled child with ADHD, posting about her is giving the exact amount of attention she wants, right?
She`s a Goldfish. Live with it.
My goldfish are offended by this :saddummy:
If that is true then we an animal of even less mental capacity... A crab?