Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 416

13 year old girls

:iconswanolda:
Swanolda Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Why do 13 year old girls seem to think that they're a grownup teenager?
Hell, I go on facebook and all I see is 13 year old girls showing their asses and wearing booty shorts in winter. Then they get comments like "More curves then a race track". You're 13, stop trying to be a 18 year old slut. M'kay. And then when their photo doesn't get more then 10 likes they delete it. Talk about pathetic!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunreasonablereasons:
UnreasonableReasons Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have an 11 year old cousin who dresses like she's 18. She wears gobs of makeup, short skirts, and talks like a valley girl. I'm like, shit, when I was that age, I was still playing with barbies....
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
idk lot s of childern grow up earlier lately
:iconkrazylunatic666:
I'm so glad I was never allowed on Facebook.
:iconaoidimitri:
AoiDimitri Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
This is why I pity my fellow 13-year-old girls. :stare: The least amount of clothing I've ever worn is, like, shorts and a t-shirt. And that's because I live in Arizona where it gets 2690448942903 fucking degrees in the summer. :stare:
:iconjessicaann87:
JessicaAnn87 Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
How society presents women is part of the problem actually. They say.... If your not hot enough for people to want to fuck you then you're ugly. So at that age especially, I'm sure they want to fit in and be pretty
:iconhorrificsensation:
because there fucking stupid lol its getting much worse nowadays XD way worse. they see sluts on tv and they think damn im gonna be juuuuust like her! :D
:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
I've met two separate groups of 13-year old girls. The first, this kind. They're slutty and rude and think that they can do whatever they want. They already consider themselves adults, but are not physically or emotionally mature enough.

Then there's the second group. They are still for the most part, children. My one friend who is 13 still thinks that sex is a form of "weird hugging" and the bad stuff (rape) is the only time actual penetration occurs. She's also really sweet and compassion, playing in ways you'd expect an elementary school student to play.
This second group is far more innocent and kind than the other one.

Then, I'm guessing there's a mix mash of 13-year-olds who are actually "normal"
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
95% of all kids i see are trying to be grown ups or act like it...
:iconfantasylover103:
fantasylover103 Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Not all of them...but I see the ones you are talking about. Here's my rough guess. Because they see all these girls on T.V like that and they get influenced? Idk, don't ask me....
:iconswanolda:
Swanolda Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm super aware not all of them are :I
Add a Comment: