Closed to new replies
December 11, 2012
Link

Statistics

Replies: 416

13 year old girls

:iconbleedlings:
bleedlings Featured By Owner Dec 11, 2012  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Why do 13 year old girls seem to think that they're a grownup teenager?
Hell, I go on facebook and all I see is 13 year old girls showing their asses and wearing booty shorts in winter. Then they get comments like "More curves then a race track". You're 13, stop trying to be a 18 year old slut. M'kay. And then when their photo doesn't get more then 10 likes they delete it. Talk about pathetic!

You can no longer comment on this thread as it was closed due to no activity for a month.

Devious Comments

:iconunreasonablereasons:
UnreasonableReasons Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I have an 11 year old cousin who dresses like she's 18. She wears gobs of makeup, short skirts, and talks like a valley girl. I'm like, shit, when I was that age, I was still playing with barbies....
:iconangelsdead:
AngelsDead Featured By Owner Feb 5, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
idk lot s of childern grow up earlier lately
:iconkrazylunatic666:
KrazyLunatic666 Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013
I'm so glad I was never allowed on Facebook.
:iconaoidimitri:
AoiDimitri Featured By Owner Feb 4, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
This is why I pity my fellow 13-year-old girls. :stare: The least amount of clothing I've ever worn is, like, shorts and a t-shirt. And that's because I live in Arizona where it gets 2690448942903 fucking degrees in the summer. :stare:
:iconjessicaann87:
JessicaAnn87 Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
How society presents women is part of the problem actually. They say.... If your not hot enough for people to want to fuck you then you're ugly. So at that age especially, I'm sure they want to fit in and be pretty
:iconhorrificsensation:
HorrificSensation Featured By Owner Jan 31, 2013
because there fucking stupid lol its getting much worse nowadays XD way worse. they see sluts on tv and they think damn im gonna be juuuuust like her! :D
:iconantarcticrainbow:
AntarcticRainbow Featured By Owner Jan 29, 2013   Traditional Artist
I've met two separate groups of 13-year old girls. The first, this kind. They're slutty and rude and think that they can do whatever they want. They already consider themselves adults, but are not physically or emotionally mature enough.

Then there's the second group. They are still for the most part, children. My one friend who is 13 still thinks that sex is a form of "weird hugging" and the bad stuff (rape) is the only time actual penetration occurs. She's also really sweet and compassion, playing in ways you'd expect an elementary school student to play.
This second group is far more innocent and kind than the other one.

Then, I'm guessing there's a mix mash of 13-year-olds who are actually "normal"
:iconjstar19000:
JStar19000 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
95% of all kids i see are trying to be grown ups or act like it...
:iconfantasylover103:
fantasylover103 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
Not all of them...but I see the ones you are talking about. Here's my rough guess. Because they see all these girls on T.V like that and they get influenced? Idk, don't ask me....
bleedlings Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm super aware not all of them are :I
I hardly talk to 13 year old girls. :dummy:
I do, because I am one//:iconmingplz:
:o

I'M SO SORRY!!!!!!!
why lmao? I know your not saying that all 13 year old girls are annoying (most are though e___e;; ) Plus I'm not easily offended haha!
I didn't want to insult anyone intentionally.......sorry if I did!
:iconmagmal0rd:
magmal0rd Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
It's just small girls acting immature and will probably end up being 40 and bearing 6 kids living with her husband beating her.
Oh god, not anymore. Since I first posted this forum post, some of these girls have admitted to giving blow jobs and smoking. Honestly, I agree with you.
:iconash-ketchum09:
ash-ketchum09 Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student Digital Artist
I once overheard a much-younger girl say that she didn't sleep with a guy, she just gave him a blowjob.
yeah same with a girl I know (who is 13) said she gave a bunch blowjobs last year on her ask.fm. I don't know if she's just looking for attention, but it's really not something to WANT attention for when your 13.

She has a twitter if you wanna see it: [link]
mostly she just complains about how much her life sucks, how she had the "best night eva" and having too much homework (she goes to my school, we get like hardly any homework)
Her profile picture tells me all I need to know. :fear:
yep, even worse: [link]
Oh, for crying out loud. I'm getting sick of people!
You should see the ask.fms, she admits to smoking weed and giving BJ, all while being 13.
I honestly, just...UHG, it's more sad then frustrating. One of them actually looks like she's TRYING to change.
Honestly, I would look, but my faith in humanity is already at a low-ebb. :O There was a thirteen-year-old girl who committed suicide because someone refused to delete a video clip from their 'phone of her having sex.
:iconsadistskunk:
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
I got one like that on Facebook as well.. >_> Worst part is that the relatives are all like "Looking good!" and "You grow up so fast!" when she posts semi-sexual photos of herself..
yeah, it's really annoying >__>;;
Especially sad when all they care about is boys and parties and hate school and can't even spell "Math" properly.
((Seriously: [link] That girl is 13, I know her))
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Ugh.. I'm sure she has a bright future ahead of her..
:iconsevmd:
SEVMD Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I know what you mean. Children from young has always been following their parents footsteps or are influenced by something. if im not wrong there have been a fact that we are not thinking maturely until we reach either a certain age or something life changing happens( this one is a bit tough to get since there are so many disobedient child). Usually older than 18 will they properly start to mature and not do stupid stuff.

I still do stupid stuff, believe me and I think wtf did I just do. For these kids, they have immature thinking and do not see the pros and cons of such attitude. Maybe they will change if something happened. I only started maturing when it came to my PSLE (Singapore major exam... hate it) after that I've stop throwing tantrums/being a bitch and whatever. Started to dress more formal than shorts and stuff. Still not into flowery stuff though :L

I do hope they will grow up seriously ._. I rarely go on facebook but I can believe that this is what is happening to 15 year old kids on my facebook page :no:
:iconfloraella:
Floraella Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013  Student Traditional Artist
I think the real question is, why are 13-year-olds on facebook? Shouldn't they be like... idk... playing with dolls still?
SadistSkunk Featured By Owner Feb 1, 2013  Professional Digital Artist
Most kids are already pretty active online when they're like eight or something..
I BLAME IT ON BOTH. 0_o
:iconiheartwaffies:
IheartWaffies Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2013   General Artist
I blame it on the rap music. :|
:iconnokapiplz:
NOKAPIplz Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013
I blame bad parenting.
:iconpapiafluff:
PapiaFluff Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I'm a 13 year old girl and I agree with this so much. Stupid sluts make us normal teens look bad.
:icongoldmedalplz:

Good job, you aren't influenced by the dark side!!!
bleedlings Featured By Owner Jan 22, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
:highfive:
:iconnokapiplz:
NOKAPIplz Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Here's your answer: HORMONES.
:iconlastzonetrooper:
LastZoneTrooper Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Hobbyist Photographer
i could have sworn i have seen this post before somewhere.....
:iconcrimeroyale:
CrimeRoyale Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013  Professional
*shrug* That's what passes for normal these days, huh?
:iconmaryyana:
MaryYana Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013   Traditional Artist
It has been trendy for a long time to try to grow up fast, dress grown up fast, do what grown ups do fast, but has never been very popular to actually act like a grown up, until it's too late to learn it properly. I don't really care as much about 13 year olds in slutty clothes as I'm bothered by the fact that several of these grow up to be irresponsible teen moms, who affect brand new lives with their shitty choices.
:iconcharcoalandchuckles:
charcoalandchuckles Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013  Student General Artist
My sister is 13 and does none of those things? I understand where you're coming from though, I think at 13, we all think we know everything because of newly experienced feelings of lust and with the rise of social media, they just have to share it. Teenagers have always been stupid, social media has just popularized to share your every thought so we see dumb 13 year olds being dumb.
:iconbabushka-nipples:
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 16, 2013
The fact people are crying slut shaming because someone critised young children dressing up like grown ass women. The fact people assume op is an adult for slagging off to kids.

Apparently it is more of an issue as to how the op is critiquing how kids that are just now teenagers are dressing, as to how it is actually pretty fucking nasty to see 13 year olds dressing like prostitutes and trying to show off their still developing bodies.

If they were adults, this complaint would be void and just someone being a prude, but these are childen.
:iconkodiakdesign:
kodiakdesign Featured By Owner Jan 26, 2013  Student General Artist
Seriously, if a teen tried to defend her bare-assed photo by calling me a "slut shamer", I'd just laugh. If she feels she's old enough to show her body like this, then she's old enough to face the consequences. And if she's not mature enough to shrug off my criticism, then she's not mature enough to show herself like that.

I have nothing against adults posting suggestive or even outright sexual photos all over the net - they're legally responsible for their own actions and they know the risks, or at least should know them. But I've had enough contact with teenagers (not that kind of contact, you pervs :P ) to know that they don't hold any responsibility for their words, much less actions.

Unfortunately, the way our civilization and culture is developing, next generations will mature physically much faster, but psychologically - much later. So I think we'll see more and more idiot teenagers, and then probably tweens (and then preteeens, but I hope I won't live to see that) baring themselves to the whole world without any consideration of the consequences.
Gotta care about those childen.
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 18, 2013
It's fucking disgusting to see those children</> dressed as prostitutes.
Gotta care about that </>!
Babushka-Nipples Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2013
Typing on tablets is a lot of fun.
:iconkolmenoitaa:
KolmeNoitaa Featured By Owner Jan 15, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't have any 13 year olds on my Facebook since I'm well past that age, though I am quite entertained by the girls (and some guys) here on dA, generally ranging between the ages of 9 and 16. They offer lols and trolls. yey.
:iconceibita:
Ceibita Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013
This is why I don't associate with those kinds of people, am selective about who I friend, and ignore the stupid "friends you might know!11! herpderp!" feature on facebook.
:iconcecelia9:
Cecelia9 Featured By Owner Jan 13, 2013  Hobbyist General Artist
The real question is.. why do you have 13-year-olds added hmm? :eyes:

No really though, it's just bad parenting. When I was 13 it wasn't nearly as bad as it is now [Facebook wasn't popular then like it is now, which doesn't help of-course]. It seems like the younger the parents, the more out-of-control the kids are. Not saying this is true to all young parents, but it seems to be a trend.
Add a Comment: