If you can't tell I am lonely but affable I swear.

Mediocre-looking women who spend most of their time on the internet that I would have a good chance with are dwindling and I can no longer depend on finding a cool girl who is a loner and appreciator of books and movies and maybe some politics? as me. Where did they go? Why do they have boyfriends? I'm a good guy! What the donk?!
Comments74
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Haha what a pathetic asshole! He's talking about being a nice guy? Being nice is totally a crap thing. Nice people are terrible.

I FEEL COMPELLED TO INSIST THIS IS A REAL POST! How could I gauge my self-worth otherwise?

If there are any women who posted on here, I bet they stuck it to this 'nice guy!' (Remember ladies, dry sarcasm is THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO BE HUMOROUS. No contest.)

Joseph Cornell as an Avatar? This guy must be an idiot, too.
Yeah, trolls aren't known for being surrounded by willing women :icontryharderplz:
Maybe they got lives..
Yeah women like being called mediocre in terms of appearance.
They have all been snapped up by Tuco.
...Don't know if I'm looking at a loser or a decent troll.

I think I'm looking at a decent troll here.

Well dang.
:D I was a member some years back so that's somewhat misleading.

But :D anyway.
But usually someone trolling is a new account while someone who is serious is not. But still.
I really didn't mean to illicit the reaction I did. I assumed people would get that it was a goof.
nice guys are the worst thing that ever happened to society
I'm positive Nancy Grace is still #1 on that list.
As much as I hate the douchebag crowd, the "internet nice guys" are quickly making themselves just as irritating.
I didn't know the 'internet nice guy' was a thing until I posted this, but I was reminded fairly quickly of the 'douchebag crowd' I had forgotten live in every forum community.

Thank you for your indiscriminate hatred, though. :)
Wow. This thread is actually pretty nice right now, considering the topic. A lot us us are more focused on those idiot "nice guys" in general.

I have to say though, for a professional writer, your satire could use a bit of work.
It would have been much better, had you not later insisted (multiple times) that it was a parody. You could have practically role-played a "nice guy" through the entire thread, and everyone would have gotten to play along, instead of having to see claims that you're not serious.
Oh you're talking about THAT. Then I do agree. I had a crisis of how it would affect the perception of my work and decided to backtrack.
You didn't say it in a funny way :icontheresyourproblemplz:
I'm waiting for the day they build inflection buttons into keyboards.
Is that the new pickup line these days?
i said say meow