Shy People

What's wrong with shy people? Why are they so shy for? Don't they want friends if yo uwant friends stop being shy. It's not even hard to even talk to people. Just use your vocie. YOU GOT ONE FOR A REASON. AND THEN YOU GUYS GET MAD AT THE POPULAR PEOPLE AND CALL THEM MEAN THEM ONLINE WITH UR STUPID INTERNET FRIENDS!
Comments289
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll bet my ass that you're banned.
So I'll just leave this here:

:iconrobothumpplz::iconzurithepersistent::iconrobothumpleftplz:
Obvious troll is obvious.
trollolololol lololol lololo hahahaha
You're boring, this thread is boring me, you're boring me.
I thought you were gone.
SHIT.
... O_o .... "they"?
Yeah, that is a singular term as well as a collective term.

They've been banned for racism against Mexicans and Asians. They were also spamming the forums with stupid threads such as this one. :P
Ah, now I get it xD
:iconfluttershysadplz::iconsaysplz:Oh, um, fine, okay.
Can't tell if banned or deactivated. :iconfryplz:
$100 says banned.
I think banned. Yes banned. Because the OP wouldn't give up on posting spam threads like this one and I couldn't see them deactivating. Banned and deactivated accounts have the same notice now. :shakefist:
Gah, I hate that we can't tell the difference between banned and deactivated accounts anymore. :icondeskflipplz:
After the OP's comments about Mexicans, I wouldn't be surprised if she was banned. If so, I guess it's a matter of time until she tries to ban evade.
Ugh I know.

Yeah she got banned, I know it. She was the type of person would wouldn't leave and I so couldn't see them deactivate voluntarily. Indeed. If she ever admits to ban evading I'll report the bugger. :evillaugh:
I'm sure we'll know when she does. :ninja:
Why would they do that, now I don't if they left due to getting their ass handed to them, or if they were banned for flipping their shit right off the handle :(
Seriously, the lived up to their username, ZurithePersistent
They just would not leave the forums alone even though everyone had told her to fuck off and that... she kep on posting threads. She was really rude to others who commented on her threads and she was also raciest. She called a lot of people "ricey" which I'm sure you know is slang word for Asians (something like that, it's derogatory against the Asian community)

So they are more than likely been banned for all that.
Whoops I worded that wrong. When I said "they" I meant every user who deactivates/gets banned. But yea, I'm sure that's what she was aiming for, that's why I wasn't too interested in her. People like that are no fun :/
Oh right. :iconsweatplz:

No they sure aren't, they were a total fail troll from the very start. :|
Stop being ricey with shy people and we might talk to you... Might.
Deactivated?Oh well,that's interesting...