You, the guy in the front of me in spinning class

Dear spinning guy.

Please, don't wear those ultrathin shorts during the class. I've seen things that can't be unseen. Even the deep mines of Moria was a pleasant sight compared to that. And please, don't do stretching exersises in the unisex sauna. Men in speedos are not a nice sight, still it's acceptable. But a man in a too small speedo doing yoga exersises in a sauna is just too much. I tried to look away, but it's like a speed car accident, you just can't look away.

Kindly regards the black haired girl behind you.
Comments98
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Spill five cups of hot coffee on his crotch.
Oooh, that would be amazing. I don't want to waste good coffee, I can take tea instead:la:
You're just jealous of how comfortable he is with his body :meow:
:iconseinfeldplz::iconsaysplz: That's the problem, he's too comfortable in his body.
One deserves to be comfortable with one's body if one is sexy!
No. He's comfortable with his body, I'm cofortable with mine. But I'm not comfortable with the sight of his private parts and other hidden gems:la:
Isn't he making himself more vulnerable? :O
Yep, I wonder if I should go on with ~kitsumekat's waterbottle and slingshot suggestion.
That would be pretty damn awesome. :nod:
Spinning class... sounds dizzying.
But it makes wonders for my legs and tummy. I think I even can beat *prosaix's hourglass figure soon :la:
Indeed, a bit of dizziness is a small price to pay for a wonderful figure. :)
does he use DA?
Goodness, no, I don't hope that. I think he's a perfect brony-in-closet.
:sniff: I've looked through all my fave photos of cute kittens and ferrets, trying to burn this image away. My mind... I dunno if I can be sane ever again.