sexual comments

Have you ever had the " that's what she said!" Said while you commented on something? Well sometimes jokes like that aren't funny, and are taken too far. WAY to far.
Comments83
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Knock knock....
That's what she said :iconteheplz:
I've used sexuality in jokes, actually I use it whenever I have the opportunity, but I've never come across "that's what she said". That's just fucking lame
Myself, I don't like sexual jokes. I can see the humor behind some of them, but it's just not my cup of cakes, and I guess it's my moral upbringing. But if you're making a fuss about it and play a prude everytime someone makes a joke like this, of course, they think it's funny to see your reaction. Some of my colleagues tried to do this to me, but since I'm shrugging them off, they stopped to do it. But it's a difference between occasional sexual jokes and outright harassement like the one you told about further in the tread. To be threatened with rape is not fun, it's harassement. Better find some other friends then.
No, but I've had things said to me in a suggestive manner that I didn't appreciate.
People still make that joke? It stopped being funny a decade ago.
I still make it, and it's still funny.
How is that even a sexual comment?
I'm always the one laughing at them so I can't say anything.
Why? What is wrong baby? :eyes:
Recently that happened to me.
Wasn't shocking though. I was making a sexual joke about the use of a drill. :iconteheplz:
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIS.
Every time I say "Oh god that looks so good, I want it so bad" Someone says to me "THATS WHAT HE SAID!!" Those fucking immature, fuckhead cuntwits ruin every penis cake I see.
I'm always the one saying those. :dummy:
I always take her too far. And she always loves it. :smoking:
not mine, still gonna share it.